Boss event done right

13»

Comments

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    I'm going to throw my hat in here and agree, kudos to the team, this was one of the funnest boss type events that I've participated in.  I'll add to what others have said, I think scaling would help out those with lesser rosters.  With that being said, I'm in four star land (17 4* champs) and this was a great event.  Personally, I enjoyed the puzzle aspect of the whole event, not just the matches.  If I'd have kept using my go to team, I would have run out of health packs by the end of the event.  I had to use a lot more of my roster and I found that I really enjoyed it.  Also, with the way the boosts worked out, I was able to revisit many of my favorite teams from three star land which was a nostalgic bit of amusement.
  • Talus9952
    Talus9952 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I agree, the boss was well designed and implemented.  Kudos for a job well done.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    This definitely makes my top 3 boss events.  For me the ranking goes:
    1.  Civil War
    2.  Sinister Six
    3.  Apocalypse

I vote Civil War because of the possibility of double dipping on rewards. it might also have something to do with it was the first boss event after I started playing.

Sinister Six was really fun and liked the back and forth / boss team mechanic (1000x better than the god-awful boss rush)

Apocalypse was definitely really fun and it's neck and neck with Sinister Six for me.