Mes Amis Exchange policy for 5 star pulls.

2»

Comments

• Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Pongie said:
    The cosmic store swap policy might have been a once off. Especially if customer service got buried with all the swap requests. Each can take several days since they need to confirm the covers, you sell and then they gift the cover. I won’t be surprised if they end up not doing it anymore going forward (except for latest).

One more reason to switch to an ingame solution.

I find it ludicrous that they're actually employing people to take care of those requests.

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    They should just stop it completely since it seems to be the discretion of CS.

It would be nice to have an in game solution. Like maybe a trade in "bank" system that would let you put any dupe 5 in to earn progress where you want it.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Basically, if they do not do an exchange policy, for the Mes Amis or other similar 25 command point potential cover buying scenarios than it is just a very bad buy.  It would be better to wait until Gambit is in the Latest Legendary sales section, that way, when people use their hoard of saved up CP, they won't get stuck with unusable product and leave the customers with a bad taste in their mouth.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I have two duplicate Phoenix covers on the vine from these pulls. If they'd exchange them, I'd have her max covered.
  • Bloody_Marvel
    Bloody_Marvel Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    Not seeing a response from @Brigby, so I'm guessing only Gambit will be exchanged.

That sucks.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not seeing a response from @Brigby, so I'm guessing only Gambit will be exchanged.

That sucks.
    Correct.  I believe Brigby mentioned this in another post.  Only Gambit.
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Ive pulled 2 OML blacks and already had black maxed.  (Side note Ive now pulled an OML black cover 12 times.  With all the options of 5 star characters and covers this is becoming really heart breaking.  How is it even possible that the only 5 star I ever pull is OML black??)

any way.. 

I wrote customer service and got a stock response saying I had pulled from classics even though I wrote in my message it was from the Mes Amis pack.  I feel they aren't even reading are pleas, but a bot scans the messages for key words and just sends auto responses out.

Its anniversary week for crying out loud!  How about a little Love on the cover swap??? 
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    TheDobot said:
    Ive pulled 2 OML blacks and already had black maxed.  (Side note Ive now pulled an OML black cover 12 times.  With all the options of 5 star characters and covers this is becoming really heart breaking.  How is it even possible that the only 5 star I ever pull is OML black??)

any way.. 

I wrote customer service and got a stock response saying I had pulled from classics even though I wrote in my message it was from the Mes Amis pack.  I feel they aren't even reading are pleas, but a bot scans the messages for key words and just sends auto responses out.

Its anniversary week for crying out loud!  How about a little Love on the cover swap??? 
    yeah, that's the stock answer. If you persist you'll get the response that although you pulled him from mes amis, he's not a legendary (or Gambit) and hence you're not entitled.....unless you happen to be a big spender.(they won't say the last part, though).