I was going to play EMO but....

bk1234
bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
Something went wrong. 

Then I was going to play Fateful Showdown but...

Something went wrong again...

So I clicked "Join" on ToA and...

Of course Something went wrong...

So I wen to the events tab to look for TG and TotP and...

I couldn't because again, Something went wrong. 

Then the app closed itself and sent me a friendly reminder that I didn't collect my daily reward.

So I logged back in, but...

Something went wrong. 

This is the first 47 minutes of my Tuesday with MTGPQ.

Comments

• Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Something went wrong with me, too. About 36 times. In fact, every time I went to another screen, something went wrong. Did I break it? Is it afraid of the wrath of a man scorned? We gonna fix it? What exactly is "something?" Inquiring minds want to know. Like nowish. 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Something just went wrong for my account as well. Hopefully the beginning of an update, but we shall see. At least I haven't started my coalition event yet... :(
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    TOTALLY EMO :p
  • KimJ721
    KimJ721 Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    I played and won my first blue Trial node, but kept getting the Something Went Wrong (SWW) error. Clicked "retry" 30 times (I counted) before finally clicking Cancel. Sure enough, I didn't get credit for winning my match. Tried a second time, won the match, but now get the SWW message without the option to cancel. Retried another 30 times, force quit, reloaded game, and now can't even get beyond the "Fetching All Events" message without another unending cycle of SWW messages. 

It kind of stinks. I really like this game but the bugs are really frustrating. 
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    What is going on? @Brigby , can't log on any more
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Same as above. SWW just all the time 
  • joerginger
    joerginger Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    Ditto, as mentioned in the technichal issues forum.
  • Steeme

I usually hit the retry button a few times.  Then I hit the "Back" button (don't hit Cancel).

Eventually I get through.

• Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    I've been getting that error too since yesterday, well after a 10 days break. However I confirm that after I play a game I get the point and reward . But this is extremely annoying coz yea sometimes you have to retry 10-15+ times just to start the game
  • khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,077 Chairperson of the Boards
    New devs must be testing waters  :p
  • TheDragonHermit
    TheDragonHermit Posts: 465 Mover and Shaker
    I am getting really tired of SWW it would be nice to at least have some information on the nature of the something that went wrong.
  • Steeme
    I am getting really tired of SWW it would be nice to at least have some information on the nature of the something that went wrong.

It usually indicates an unhandled exception.  We use "Unexpected Application Error" in our software.

Basically, the user is never supposed to see that :o

• TheDragonHermit
    Steeme said:

It usually indicates an unhandled exception.  We use "Unexpected Application Error" in our software.

Basically, the user is never supposed to see that :o

For something we are never supposed to see, I am seeing it a lot.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the frequent encounter of the Something Went Wrong error. I have already passed this issue along to the team, and we have been investigating it.

When it comes to excluding Hour of Relevation from the future event schedule, I will be sure to inquire about that with the development team.
  • MarsDeon
    MarsDeon Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    SWW x 1200

This is my 1200 attempts to join RotGP. Leave to dev. @Brigby please give them to devs.

//Edited to Remove Excessive Repetitive Content -Brigby
  • Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    I was wondering why my single player coalition was so high in the leaderboard. I thought nobody wanted to play but in fact it is a massive SWW ! 

I don't understand why the source or sources of this problem is still not found. Almost like a sabotage from the old team against Hibernum.
  • TheDragonHermit
    I think the reason it wasn't found was that they had a skeleton crew and couldn't handle everything. It would explain a lot, though one would think making the game consistently playable would be a high priority.
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    What device are you playing on?
    I haven't had a single error this week but it seems others still get them alot.

I'm on a Sony Xperia X Compact with android.
  • Sorin81
    Sorin81 Posts: 542 Critical Contributor
    Something went wrong for me to. I haven't been able to join rotg or TG. This is getting ridiculous.
  • UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Sorin, are you on an iPhone?