Doc Ock 5-star essential

ROTBI
ROTBI Posts: 54 Match Maker
Sorry if this belongs in a different forum, since it's a one-off question. 

What other two characters would y'all recommend for beating the 3 Inhumans?  My Doc has 2 blue and 2 green covers only.

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Which SCL are you in?  

SCL 9 has it's own thread running (https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67922/cl9-last-doc-ock-mission#latest), but in SCL 7, 4Thor/IM40 have steamrolled it without much problem (my 4Thor & IM40 are Lv271 & 220, respectively, FWIW).  I haven't seen any detail on SCL 8.
  • ROTBI
    ROTBI Posts: 54 Match Maker
    SCL 9, thank you.  How did you find that?  I didn't see it when I searched.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    No worries.  I was looking to see if anyone has come up with a way to reliably pull off his green and stumbled on that thread.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    ZootSax said:
    No worries.  I was looking to see if anyone has come up with a way to reliably pull off his green and stumbled on that thread.
    I can't imagine any way to do it without either 4* Luke Cage/Green Goblin (to fortify) or an accelerator like Coulson/Hood/4* Falcon. Particularly not in that BB/Lockjaw/Medusa node, where any significant match length turns into a snowball of death for your team.
  • Lukoil
    Lukoil Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    in SCL-8 i've done it with Carol And Wasp... The idea here to get 6 blue and 5 yellow asap. Put 1 strike, 1 protect tiles and hope for protect tile to survive until you get black and yellow.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    I did it without too much trouble on SCL8 with Red Hulk and Carol; Ock has exactly 1 blue cover so he's dead weight. Obviously SCL9 is much harder but those 30k+ Photonic Barrages do a lot of work.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    In SCL 7 I've been using Carol and Cloak & Dagger. Carol ends up real hurt after a couple of rounds, but they get through.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    If you have the points, whale them to death. I used rulk as my shield and boosted my purple. Scl 8 and couldn't get pass it with anyone after the 2nd clear.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    I continue to try and get Whale team-ups so that I can cheat death if things go bad with the "all the whales button".  This is quickly becoming my only use for Deadpool's "I win" button, but it does seem to be a good one.