Card bug - Lone rider

Options
Hi, the lone rider can hit twice in the same turn, if he hit before the second and he transform.

Added screenshot from my phone 

Comments

• Rensalier
    Rensalier Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't think it's a bug.When he transforms; it's a different creature.
  • MegaBulba
    MegaBulba Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Its a bug, transformed creatures dont get an additional attack when transformed.
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I believe this is intended as well. He is the only creature that can transform mid-attack-phase. The rest transform at the beginning or end of your turn. Since he becomes a new creature mid-attack he can then attack again. 
  • Enygma6
    Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If the Lone Rider triggers it's own transformation (i.e.: boosted by a support), does it get a second attack in it's transformed state?
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    MegaBulba said:
    Its a bug, transformed creatures dont get an additional attack when transformed.
    I agree, it's clearly a bug.
    After seeing @ipapotihus post I tried a few things with Lone Rider and can say this : 

- when Lone Rider is alone on the board and buffed by Nahiri it attacks, transforms, but here everything is normal, no second attack in its transformed form

- they have fixed a long time bug with Olivia + Lone Rider.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/53818/lone-rider-1st-bug-devs-aware-2nd-bug-fixed
    With Olivia on board, casting Lone Rider would result in it becoming a 4/4 due to Olivia's buff, but attack to do only one damage. This seems to be fixed : Lone Rider attacks for 4 damage (and then, to come back to first topic, transforms and there is no second attack)