Autographed Team Puzzle Quest Shirt Sweepstakes (9/29/17)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited October 2017 in MtGPQ General Discussion

With the Magic: The Gathering World Championship taking place in Boston, MA next weekend, we have a cool opportunity for fans to win an autographed shirt from the Team Puzzle Quest/Team D3 Go team. Details of the sweepstakes are listed at the D3 Go! blog.

Good luck!

Tagged:

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You're following this thread, right?

[edit] Mind you, I can probably set up some fake social media accounts with no links on them, can't I...

[edit] Bah, shipping address US or Canada.
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shteev said:

You could have them ship it to me if you won and I'd ship it to you in exchange for some Bovril. 
  • shteev
    Options
    shteev said:

You could have them ship it to me if you won and I'd ship it to you in exchange for some Bovril. 
    I thought they might get annoyed if I suggested that. Frankly I feel like I'm already skating on thin ice with the whole 'setting up a null facebook account' thing.
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dope sweepstakes. I could see myself setting up several fake accounts to get a few extra cracks at that sweet, sweet prize booty.
    Haha just kidding, I'm not entering in this thing.
  • Phillmoore
    Phillmoore Posts: 207 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nice t shirts.  And come on.... you’re an international game.  Why limit prize just to USA and Canada.  If you can’t go world wide and please ALL you gamers. Why offer the prize at all.  This is unfair practice.  Not saying I’d have won but to not even be able to enter just sucks big time @brigby. The alternative would be not to tell us about it in different countries not to boast about it and then in small print say... yeah this is great but you can’t have it.  Yarboo sucks to be you.  
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Match Maker
    Options
    shteev said:
    You're following this thread, right?

How oblivious can they be? Is this innocent ignorance?
    Very strange, almost humorous, choice. Feels akin to offering a drink to a drowning man.
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cool we can wear on our body shirt with autographs of people who ran this game into the ground
    Now my sweat will smell like greed and ignorance
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Cool we can wear on our body shirt with autographs of people who ran this game into the ground
    Um.. what?

The autographs are from M:tG players who built mtgpq up (by advertising the game to a wider audience and thus increasing the player base).  Perhaps instead of slandering them you could try thanking them.

• Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Volrak said:
    Um.. what?

The autographs are from M:tG players who built mtgpq up (by advertising the game to a wider audience and thus increasing the player base).  Perhaps instead of slandering them you could try thanking them.

I will show my thanks by immortalizing them in memes.

pic.twitter.com/gOICm23QP2

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Volrak said:
    Um.. what?

No Damn it. They're giving away free stuff. Wake up and smell the greed. 
  • shteev
    Options
    Volrak said:
    Um.. what?

I'd *love* to talk to Johnny Magic about what he thinks of mtgpq.