Who is on your "Kill First" list?

2»

Comments

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    I have a deep hatred for Moonstone because of her Control Shift ability. I always deny black (because I use it too) but she somehow always manages to scrounge up enough to cast it just before dying and steal my best tile(s).
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    I target strongest first Medusa, Carol and iron fist 

i tend to leave healing characters like wolverine and daken until last 
  • Bishop
    Bishop Posts: 130 Tile Toppler
    Peggy, Deadpools.
  • Melac
    Melac Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    The deadliest being in the entire Marvel universe is not Galactus or Thanos. If they added God Doom or even The One Above All, I'd feel less threat then I do from one specific, almighty dangerous villain: Maggia Muscle. It's a dude who threatens you a bit than fires a prohibition era gun at people with regeneration, skin made of Adamantium, or the capability of running faster than those bullets could even move.
    Terrifying.
    But seriously, nothing gives me TPKs more than that.
    Otherwise: Medusa, Peggy, Doc Strange, Hood, Kamala... Anyone who can A: steal AP. B: prevent/punish power use. or C: heal their own team.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not ingame, but whichever dev always makes one colour cover on new releases drastically tougher to obtain than the other two should be on everyone's kill first list.  :)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I forgot 3* Deadpool. I always hit him first because otherwise he'll jump out and take it anyway.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Melac said:
    The deadliest being in the entire Marvel universe is not Galactus or Thanos. If they added God Doom or even The One Above All, I'd feel less threat then I do from one specific, almighty dangerous villain: Maggia Muscle. It's a dude who threatens you a bit than fires a prohibition era gun at people with regeneration, skin made of Adamantium, or the capability of running faster than those bullets could even move.
    Terrifying.
    Otherwise: Medusa, Peggy, Doc Strange, Hood, Kamala... Anyone who can A: steal AP. B: prevent/punish power use. or C: heal their own team.
    I actually have Kishu even higher on my list than Muscle. The lower Health makes them easier to drop, and if they get their protect tiles out, it'll be even harder to drop anyone else.
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Anybody that regenerates. Wolverines, tinykitty Ragnarok
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Melac said:
    Terrifying.
    This
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    djrdjr said:
    Anybody that regenerates. Wolverines, tinykitty Ragnarok
    Actually, it's for that very reason I usually characters like that until last. There's been so many times that I'll try and take them down first, but they keep healing, allowing their teammates to collect more AP and fire more powers. If I focus on their teammates first, they'll still go about firing their heal powers, but it doesn't even matter. Well, not until I finally get to them.

If they can do team heal, that's a different story. Medusa, Kamala Khan, etc., I try and take out first.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    I actually have Kishu even higher on my list than Muscle. The lower Health makes them easier to drop, and if they get their protect tiles out, it'll be even harder to drop anyone else.
    While I tend to agree, I think once I get a champed Quake, my feelings on them will change drastically.  Mine is only 5/3/2 Lv 209, but she completely negated them in SCL7 for the current Heart of Darkness event.  In the 4* essential against Muscle/Kishu/Kishu, my team of a single-cover Mockingbird/3*Strange/Quake curb-stomped them for the first four clears without taking more than 3 points of team damage cumulatively through the clears.  After I dropped the Muscle, The Kishu's literally had nothing to do but wait for Strange and Quake to kill them.  Strange's purple and Quake's blue cleared the protect tiles and Strange's yellow and Quake's green did the damage, while Quake's yellow rendered their one damaging ability totally meaningless.  It was a thing of beauty, after all the annoyance they've caused in the past...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I kind of lost track of how many Covers I had for her. I thought she was still at like 1/0/1, but she's at 2/2/1 for me right now, which is probably enough to block a lot of that.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Team healers like Medusa and Kamala are high up. However I have from bitter experience learned that if you don't take out Dr. Strange fast he WILL stun you and destroy your AP, just as you were about to fire a power. It is one of the powers that the AI just loves.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    While I tend to agree, I think once I get a champed Quake, my feelings on them will change drastically.  Mine is only 5/3/2 Lv 209, but she completely negated them in SCL7 for the current Heart of Darkness event.  In the 4* essential against Muscle/Kishu/Kishu, my team of a single-cover Mockingbird/3*Strange/Quake curb-stomped them for the first four clears without taking more than 3 points of team damage cumulatively through the clears.  After I dropped the Muscle, The Kishu's literally had nothing to do but wait for Strange and Quake to kill them.  Strange's purple and Quake's blue cleared the protect tiles and Strange's yellow and Quake's green did the damage, while Quake's yellow rendered their one damaging ability totally meaningless.  It was a thing of beauty, after all the annoyance they've caused in the past...
    I have a Champed Quake and respec her to 5/5/3 along with Peggy. Peggy would stun the 2 Kishu and her CD tiles would take down the Muscle. After that, you're stuck with 2 Kishu who normally would be a pain if Daisy wasn't pointing and laughing.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Hulk.  He doesn't usually get mad when you hit him with matches, which saves me a lot of pain.

Any healer ESPECIALLY 2* Widow.  Oh how I hate her ability to drag out battles.

Moon Knight - his green is obscene.  If he is boosted he is one shot man.

3* Iron Fist/Ghost Rider both are too dangerous to leave for too long as they get more dangerous the longer you leave them.

3* Iron Man MUST DIE, before he starts recharging all over the place.

Plus those listed above.  Worst is when you get a team consisting of nothing else or of these toons plus ones like The Thing who you HAVE to kill first of they will keep blocking your attacks and setting up shields.
  • Claypigeon
    Claypigeon Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I think it depends who's on my team as well. Yes generally Peggy, C4rol, 4 *Blade, Medusa are quite dangerous BUT it also depends on who I've got. If I've got someone who can stun that can change the priority of kill as well.
    I'm also starting to become fond of the oh you use that colour and I don't? Good bye sir approach where I remove the opponent who uses any colours which I can't use so even if the computer drops non beneficial colours for me they don't benefit either. 

For the last two PvP tourneys C4rol has been boosted and easily does the most damage. However particularly in this PvP you can neutralise that and exploit that. You can use the feedback in a Carol vs Carol battle and if you've got siphon power on black, you can basically have the enemy self implode.  With Peggy if you've got a cheap stunner, you can throw out one cheap stun and the kitchen sink and all her advantages get neutralised, with Medusa if your team doesn't need special tiles and they're not dropping them aside from her once again lower priority. 

Basically it's almost always a combination factor, both their combo and mine. 

• Nikita-K
    Nikita-K Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    I don't directly kill them but damage them below the threshold of my AOE(s). First ones are the characters with nasty damaging passives and heal or AP drain/gain like Doc Strange, Mbird or Teen Jean, then the ones with low-cost abilities who could trigger supporters. Characters with regeneration have lower health, so they are candidates for one-shot abilities. Characters who are getting stronger by losing teammates (4*Pun, 3*Gamora, MBW) are middle priority.

The one and only character I kill as soon as possible is Vulture.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    in this Rogue event, her because it never fails that a cascade will match a yellow, green, or red and she'll jump in front anyway.  After moving her several turns in a row, I got tired of messing with it and just take her our first now.