Free gift just for mobile users ...

13»

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards

No luck this time, CS reply is:

"Unfortunately, the promotion in question is exclusively applicable for mobile users of Marvel Puzzle Quest. It is not redeemable for PC users. We're sorry for the confusion this might have caused."

And for those wondering above: I work as an analyst/programmer, so have a bench of PCs to try out new software. I'm allowed to install any software I like (as long as I can fix it if anything goes wrong). Company has a very strict no mobile phone use and it's a sackable offence to use them. Got a landline to call and be called and internet access, so not a big deal.

When testing, there are often very long waiting times and can play MPQ for an hour or more, so worth playing on Steam for that reason alone.

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wondering, how do people find out about these?
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,764 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just wondering, how do people find out about these?

Would love to know this too, if it's not on this forum or Marvel Insider, then I haven't heard of it.

Based on previous promos, it looks like you can find out about some of them on the Facebook page.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    ATTENTION ANDROID USERS:

Try using these giveaway links via your native browser app if it that isn't Chrome. For me that is "Internet" for a Samsung Galaxy S4. For whatever reason, Chrome seems to block these but Internet does not.