REALLY, IS THIS HOW IT SHOULD BE???!!!

2»

Comments

• Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Borstock said:
    Yes, this is how it should be.

I've been playing 10x longer than you and spent more money than you. I don't find it unfair that there are awards available to me that aren't available to you yet.
    I agree with you, I also don't find it unfair that there are rewards not available to me, that are available to others.
    that was not my point.
    my point is new event for a player that have 48/56 4* rostered can only get 400 iso (or less than 1%) of the new event rewards.

as for you, it means you have playing the game for 1540 days, that's about 4 years and 3 months (I did not even know the game is that old).
    anyway for a player that old, (with really playing, not just count daily login and do few things) should be able to get all rewards except the one that is related to the new cover release (because does not matter how old player you are, you still don't have enough covers of it).

otherwise, I am sorry 4 years and can not even get most of the rewards, then why there is such event?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The devs seem to feel the best way to celebrate the anniversary is to upset large portions of the playerbase, then go to Comiccon and just not be around during the storm.
    Second anniversary had "You are supposed to lose" Galactus
    Last year there was Boss Rush.
    ... I see a pattern forming.
  • Lucifier
    Lucifier Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    @Lucifier - You have posted nearly the same thing in at least 3 different threads now.
    The answer to your question, is: Yes. This is how it is supposed to be.
    Are the new 1* and 2* players pissed they can't enter SCL9 and get all those sweet rewards? no, they know they have to put in time and effort to build their roster before they qualify for all the rewards.
    at least 3 threads, mmmmmmmmm, no only here as OP, and in another thread (that's 2).

so we either talk about vets, or 1*/2*, there is no middle ground.
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Beer40 said:
    Vhailorx said:
    Lucifier said:
    Wonko33 said:
    Lucifier said:
    1. I am at day 154.
    2. purchased 6 stark salary till now.
    3. 2 months (maybe 3) VIP subscription.
    4. I have 49 4* char, missing 8 4* char (including the new one Rogue).
    5. BUT I do not have Cyclpes classic (4*)
    6. so new event (yeah, happy happy happy) (it says great rewards LT, CP, a loooot of iso, and Rogue cover) happy happy happyso I entered the new event and .........OPS.............I am only allowed to play the first 4 nodes.ALL I GET FROM THIS NEW EVENT IS --------->  400 ISOAM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!is this new event designed so a player with shield rank 62 (5 month of playing, with 6 stark salary purchased), who have all 3* char rostered (30 or 31 of them champed), also have 49 4* rostered, and 11 5* rostered, TO BE ABLE ONLY TO PLAY THE FIRST 4 NODEDS, TO BE ABLE ONLY TO GET 400 ISO.????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I think i am missing something? because I can not believe they design new event in such bad bad bad bad way.
    yes you are missing the fact that you've only played this game for 3 months - the rewards aren't that big , you're making a bid deal out of nothing
    5 months not 3, and with 6 stark salary, it count as more than 5 months, anyway i have 48 4* char (another way to look at it).
    6 starks + VIP in 3 months is a respectable amount of whaling.  But it just isnt that much when it comes to MPQ whales.  There are players that spend that much every week.
    You all can argue all you want about whose MPQ wallet is bigger, and about the OPs posting style...

But that really overlooks the complaint. Dude dropped $600+ on a Mobile game and can barely participate in a special new character event. 

I think the complaint is legitimate.
    Then again, he is only missing 7 4*s. Sounds like he just got a little bad luck with RNG. This event easily could have had someone else required
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Lucifier said:
    @Lucifier - You have posted nearly the same thing in at least 3 different threads now.
    The answer to your question, is: Yes. This is how it is supposed to be.
    Are the new 1* and 2* players pissed they can't enter SCL9 and get all those sweet rewards? no, they know they have to put in time and effort to build their roster before they qualify for all the rewards.
    at least 3 threads, mmmmmmmmm, no only here as OP, and in another thread (that's 2).

so we either talk about vets, or 1*/2*, there is no middle ground.
    You posted similar things twice in the other thread, but I didn't remember exactly where they were. So I knew of 3 posts, and assumed that with the amount of anger you were spewing there was probably more. I applogize for saying 3 when it should have been 2.  :|

I didn't say there is no middle ground.  I used it as an example to prove that for players of all levels there are going to be things you can't do. Even someone who spends hundreds of dollars on a mobile game can't get everything they want all the time.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    akboyce said:
    I think the only big issue with this event is that it launched before the Rogue and Friends Vault. Whenever there is a required character they have done a good job of at least creating the illusion that the character can be obtained. Until the Rogue and Friends Vault appears that just is not the case for Cyclops, Wolverine, and Charles. The odds of opening one, let alone all three, of them right now is nonexistent. It should have launched with the Rogue and Friends Vault and IMO the vault should feature 4 4*s (one of each) rather than 3 (1 Rogue and 2 random of the 3).
    So you are saying that the anniversary event is not for newer people who have no chance of getting these 3 older character but for people who have played for years and have them already? Weird......
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Since this appears to be general feedback, please continue using the Official Announcement thread, so that all feedback can be in a centralized location. Thank you*
This discussion has been closed.