MPQ at Marvel.com: Rogue (Classic) (9/27/17)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,
The X-Men are back, and who better to lead the charge than the power-draining, southern belle, Rogue!

Check out 4-Star Rogue here: Rogue (Classic)

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    That does look like a cooler way of implementing her ability than just a straight AP steal. Definitely looking forward to giving her a try.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Love the look and she's got an interesting power set. Great start to the anniversary week by bringing in a much requested fan favorite. 
  • LovelyMagickUnicorn
    LovelyMagickUnicorn Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Anyone actually read the article and see who else is supposed to be added soon?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also, X-Men affiliation, finally.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Im surprised they didnt start with Dazzler. Awesome to finally have x men back
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    @Brigby

Super excited for all of this news - New characters, new events, great that the team is finally fulfilling longstanding requests.

Still super dismayed at the 5* essential node in SCL 7/8 to the point I've barely played the last two PvE events whereas I would complete all of them in the past to max prog.  I would still love to hear a statement from anyone at D3 on how we are supposed to compete for placement with 5* rosters playing at lower level CL's when this node counts for placement.  

This seriously dampens any excitement for new characters knowing that the usually awful grind to get new characters is going to be even worse now.  This still hadn't been addressed at all.  

Thanks for your continued communications.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  • Juandmp
    Juandmp Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I hope they didnt miss the last cover for gambit 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Holy mother of....

There is a God, and he plays Marvel Puzzle Quest. 

Finally... The X-Men have come back to MPQ.

So awesome.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    (Crying) Kitty! I'll wait for you! I'll be here, waiting!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well it's about damn time. On the very first day that I played this game I looked at all the characters and the first thing I said was, "Umm...where's Rogue?" Would have rather liked to see a character killing/stunning ability with her kiss though. Maybe something like a G4mora style kill or a kiss that stuns and steals AP each turn. Oh well. Looking forward to Gambit and Nightcrawler on the horizon as well as Webbed Wonder. 
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    H Y P E D A F.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Really pleased to hear this news. Less happy about another run of Hearts of Darkness, though. I fear what that 5* node is going to look like. 
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cool. 

Q1:  why does it say "in the chosen color" so much in the Gloves Off power description?  It's just Green right?  Why not just say Green?

Q2:  Also, maybe i'm dense, but how does she work well with charged tile creators?  If the charged tile is green and you're getting double ap then that's cool, but several of those mentioned don't make green charged tiles.  What am I missing?