MPQ at Marvel.com: Rogue (Classic) (9/27/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Having Rogue, Gambit & Nightcrawler in MPQ is a dream come true. Or am I still dreaming ? ... Rogue if you're real, please punch me in the face!

Joking aside, THANK YOU a bunch for all of this! Really nice surprise for anniversary.  Like Rogue would say... "you really know how to make 'a fan' feel special"

*dancing in circles and screaming with joy*
  • Dunamis101
    Dunamis101 Posts: 72 Match Maker
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Before I go to sleep....zz..z.z..z.....   "Here you go!"

https://youtu.be/yxmCfMx-310
  • greenglove
    greenglove Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Super excited about Rogue. Question: in the devs’s description it says that her red power does not generate ap, but in the power description of the character it says that her red power does generate ap. Which is it? 
  • Khanwulf
    Khanwulf Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    That cover choice. That can't be a coincidense.
    I had the same thought. It has to be a winkwink, nudgenudge gesture.

--Khanwulf
  • D4Ni13
    Options
    Super excited about Rogue. Question: in the devs’s description it says that her red power does not generate ap, but in the power description of the character it says that her red power does generate ap. Which is it? 
    It does generate AP
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 692 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The Hood had a similar AP-gaining yellow power that got nerfed because it allowed winfinites. Rogue's red should be excellent.
  • Dunamis101
    Options
    Yeah I hadn't used her red yet when I made the video, but more than likely it gains ap.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Khanwulf said:
    That cover choice. That can't be a coincidense.
    I had the same thought. It has to be a winkwink, nudgenudge gesture.

--Khanwulf
    A winkwink nudgenudge gesture at what? Filling out the rest of that xmen #1 roll call?
  • Dunamis101
    Options
    Anybody have any team idea's? I'm gonna try out Rogue 553, Bucky 553, Carol 535.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You gain AP when you punch out a block of tiles. 
  • Vold
    Vold Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Gloves off:

what I can figure about this power is. The colour is dependent on the current target.

when it's moon knight or daken, the colour is black. Their strongest colour.
    when Magneto is targeted it's blue.

if the enemy matches said colour, there is no dmg inflicted and no AP again. It's like how the mutant's own power can't hurt them.

if the player matches said colour, it doubles. AP and triple damage.

when u collect 14 of the colour she blows up high damage on the target.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's right, so if you have a heavy blue board then it would be better to target Mags so you can collect as many blues as possible and then nuke someone with Gloves Off. I siphon Mags, then switch and focus on a bigger threat if Mags is almost dead and take out Moon Knight/Daken and then go back to Mags.
  • Dunamis101
    Options
    Rogue 535/Mockingbird 553/Wasp 355

https://youtu.be/pZgENmGi3kM

• D4Ni13
    Options
    Rogue 535/Mockingbird 553/Wasp 355

https://youtu.be/pZgENmGi3kM

Thanks ;)