Options
13»

Comments

• Jwhitmire36
    Jwhitmire36 Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    993 days in and my RHulk sits at 0/4/5
    but I've gotten 9 yellow 4* Carol's who sits at 1/5/3...
    3* Thor gives out RHulk covers in champ rewards, and I believe red is the first one he gives, then purple and finally green. 
    Red is at level 223, I'm 2 away
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    993 days in and my RHulk sits at 0/4/5
    but I've gotten 9 yellow 4* Carol's who sits at 1/5/3...
    3* Thor gives out RHulk covers in champ rewards, and I believe red is the first one he gives, then purple and finally green. 
    Red is at level 223, I'm 2 away
     Ah, good stuff. I would have checked the game, but was posting in a hurry yesterday and didn't have time. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Three 4*s: spidergwen purple (0/4/3), rogue green (0/1/2) and lockjaw green (1/1/0) but I still consider both of the last two pretty new. 

Seven 5*s: spidey (PP) green, daredevil purple, widow red, hulk blue and black and gambit red and black

it’s the spidergwen that gets me, she would be much better with a purple. I guess it just shows how RNGesus is a fickle mistress. 
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have been playing this game for nearly 3 years...I have opened lord knows how many Legendary tokens....I FINALLY pulled my first OML Yellow. 5/0/2 for the longest, longest time. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Day 858. Never received a blue or red for Silver Surfer. All the covers I've ever received for him are black. 0/5/0. I've sold at least two subsequent covers :(
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3l3ktra's black cover. She's 5/0/5 now, and I have four Purple and one red covers expiring... and not a single black cover to be seen...