What covers have you never received?

Options
Milk Jugz
Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
I was looking through my 4* and 5* tier, planning some future ISO use. With CL9 and the new 5* node, my 5s are getting some love again. As I was looking I noticed that I had at least one cover in every 4* power. Actually, Lockjaw blue is the only one with only one cover, then I have 4 powers sitting above that with 2 covers (my 2/2/2 Howard skews that), and all the rest 3 or more. My 5* tier isn't much worse- I have no BP red (2/2/0), OML red (2/2/0), GG black (0/5/3), or Cap yellow (0/4/3). That's it! In my entire roster I'm missing 4 powers!! **I did not include 1*- I have straight up not rostered 4 of them**

Then I thought about this way: I'm almost at 2 years, about 2 weeks left for that milestone, and in that time I have never received a BP red, OML red, GG black, or Cap yellow. In almost 2 years!!

I do think I'm doing great though.

Funny thing, my 2/2/0 OML is actually my 2nd one. I sold the original at 330 2/3/0 for No More Guns tokens to chase Phoenix (it didn't work, BTW). So I should have a 4/5/0 OML.

All this then made me curious. Which brings me to my title question. How many covers have you never received?

Comments

• Swish
    Swish Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    All 5* covers:
    Hulk black
    Black Bolt yellow
    Iron man yellow
    My OML is currently 0/5/0, but I did have him at 4/3/0 when I sold him, and actually got a red that I sold during that time as well, so he could be at 4/5/1.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Only thing I'm missing is some 5* covers
    1) Any 5* daredevil
    2) Steve Rogers red
    3) Hawkeye blue
    4) Doctor Strange blue
    5) Hulk black

Oh...and apparently I don't have a Yondu yellow, but he's still new.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's mostly a 5* thing here.
    Black suit Spidey green 5/0/3
    MCU Spidey green 4/0/2 (they really don't want to give me a Spidey green)
    Poor BW is missing 2 colors 0/4/0
    Black Bolt's black 1/0/3
    Daredevil's red 0/1/3
    IM's blue 2/0/2
    Thanos 2/0/0
    Hawkeye 0/1/0

Still missing Lockjaw's yellow. And my IM40 and Blad3 dupes are missing red and purple.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options

2 months away from my 2nd year with this game and can't complain too much, although I have a few characters with annoying big gaps in covers:

Surfer 0/5/0
    Warmachine 5/0/3
    Mockingbird 0/0/5

Quake was 0/5/0 forever, now she's at 1/5/4

• smoq84
    smoq84 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've never got purple 5* Thanos which currently is at 5/0/5
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mockingbird red- 0/3/5
    Only other missing covers are for 5*s
    Panther yellow -2/0/3
    Doc Ock Black- 0/2/3
    Iron Man yellow and red- 0/3/0
    Spiderman red- 2/2/0
    Daredevil green- 1/0/2

So in total, thats 7 missing covers. It makes Blackbolts yellow more valuable, letting me try out their powers
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    7 5* covers for me. 1 each from Strange, Bolt, Phoenix (!), Panther, BSS, Daredevil, and Ock.

Phoenix is suprising, considering my OML is fully covered.  They're approximately the same age.  The ones I'm bummed about are Panther and Bolt, because in the limited capacity I use them they're still pretty fun.  Daredevil looks like he'll be really interesting, too, but I'm surprised how many covers I've gotten for him already.  I just pull as I earn so 3 covers this close to release is high for me.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The only character I'm missing is 5* Daredevil, and the only covers I'm missing from the ones I have rostered are Natasha purple and Doc Ock black.  The Black Widow one is odd.  I've pulled a lot of Classics, but she's done well at evading me so far at 0/3/2.  Every other 5* I own (except for Doc Ock) has at least 7 covers.
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Phoenix Red.  I've got 7 covers for her (pulled 8 total, sold one when I was still a 2* player before they fixed single cover 5* ruining scaling), but not one red in 2 years.  Every other 5 has at least one cover in each power, and Lockjaw at 3/3/5 is my only other character not fully-covered.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5*: Quite a few
    4*: Deadpool Black, Kate Bishop Black, Lockjaw Green. Lockjaw is pretty new, but that Deadpool black is killing me. I guess I get one guaranteed when my 3* DP gets to 265 in... 32 covers? yay.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm missing lots of covers.

There are two I really want though.

Iceman green
    Phoenix green
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    5*: Quite a few
    4*: Deadpool Black, Kate Bishop Black, Lockjaw Green. Lockjaw is pretty new, but that Deadpool black is killing me. I guess I get one guaranteed when my 3* DP gets to 265 in... 32 covers? yay.
    Yeah, that Deadpool black sucks.........
  • Nick9819
    Nick9819 Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options

SS 1/0/4

Goblin 3/1/0

5* Cap 1/0/2

Banner 1/1/0

are the only zero powers not including the 5 1*s I don't have rosters   in addition to 1* widow aggressive recon is not rostered

• hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Had to buy the yellow Mr Impossible I have been sitting at 5 in both of the other covers never received the yellow.  I would like to finish him but still need 2 more.  That is the only character I did not have at least 1 cover in a power.
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pheonix red
    Black Bolt yellow
    Spider-Man (BiB) green
    Banner blue
    Clint purple
    Murdock purple + green
    Mockingbird red

So... 8.

• Milk Jugz
    Options
    5devil green and pink.

Only those 2.

But those are new so in the spirit of the OP id say none. Thanks game!

Now lets talk about classic 5* colors i only have 1 of .... And how many i have 5 of ... On the sameclassic 5* .... Oof. Whine, whine. Different thread....!
    I feel you on the classic 5 and 1 situation. Black Bolt 5/1/5 and Black Widow 1/5/4, my Parker is 4/4/1 but he's still in latest so not as much an issue.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Only missing some 5* covers now.  Got Lockjaw yellow from Simulator progression making him 1/1/1 and got Mockingbird red as a bonus after pulling a Riri red.  MB now at 1/1/4.
    As for the 5*'s:

Black Panther 4/0/3
    Doc Ock 4/0/0
    Black Bolt 2/0/2
    Starlord 1/1/0
    Spidey 0/0/2
    Daredevil 0/0/0  :'(

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
     Up until a week or two ago, Drax red was the only 4* cover I was lacking, but I got 3* R&G to 265. Been playing for just shy of 1.5 years. 

Still missing a lot of 5*s though. Outright, I don't have Cap, BiB Spidey, OML, Phoenix, Banner, Black Bolt, or Black Widow rostered. 5trange, Thano5 and Panther are the only ones I have with at least one cover in each color. Hawk5 lacks blue and the rest only have a single color with any covers. 
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Started playing just before 1st Anniversary but I was gone because of work items for most of the vaulting period

4*
    Blade Black (3/5/0, actually 3/12/0)
    Howard Purple (1/3/0)
    Sandman Green (0/2/5)
    Gamora Black (2/0/3)
    Rocket and Groot Yellow and Green (2/0/0)

5*
    OML Yellow (3/0/5)
    Silver Surfer Blue (0/2/3)
    Iron Man Yellow (2/2/0)
    Black Widow Red (2/0/1)
    Star Lord Purple (1/0/2)
    Black Panther Black and Yellow (0/0/1)
    Doctor Strange Purple and Yellow (1/0/0)
    Hawkeye Purple and Red (0/1/0)
    Doc Ock and Daredevil (not rostered)
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oddly enough while I have 30 Champed 4*s the only way I got a blue Bucky cover was by leveling 3* Cap out.  Some Characters just won't drop although luckily for me the are mostly not the best ones. 

Spider-Gwen I got 6 Purple and 6 yellow without getting a red. She is that good WITH red without it she's hopeless.

Doctor Strange 5* yellow would be very helpful since that is his reason for living.