Please take another look at Anniversary events....Please

2»

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    spectator said:
    People seem to forget that 20 man bracket lightning rounds were actually to apologise for another mistake. I think it was due to awarding the wrong tokens in anniversary events 

PVE was supposed to award Dino, but didn't.
  • NMANOZ
    NMANOZ Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    gmp72 said:
    Let's not forget to dust off the HP Sale switch as well .... ;)
    They seem to know where that one is. They turn it on more often than the poor double-iso switch. They'll probably kill a family of spiders locating that one.
    In Australia, the spiders kill you.  :p
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    spectator said:
    People seem to forget that 20 man bracket lightning rounds were actually to apologise for another mistake. I think it was due to awarding the wrong tokens in anniversary events 
    Offtopic: I think you meant to write 20 minutes, but 20 men is pretty accurate too, since these rounds would be awful without the seeders. I wish they'd award more ISO for them. I'm also curious how they're going to be changed once the win-reward system is implemented.
  • Bowgentle
    spectator said:
    Offtopic: I think you meant to write 20 minutes, but 20 men is pretty accurate too, since these rounds would be awful without the seeders. I wish they'd award more ISO for them. I'm also curious how they're going to be changed once the win-reward system is implemented.

It was 20 people brackets.

And they'll touch Lightning Rounds when hell freezes over.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    I expect some sort of Apocalypse boss that joins the "You're supposed to lose" while they're all supporting NYC ComicCon instead of their actual player base. Brigby has no idea what he's in for on the forums if they screw this up again.
  • Bowgentle
    I expect some sort of Apocalypse boss that joins the "You're supposed to lose" while they're all supporting NYC ComicCon instead of their actual player base. Brigby has no idea what he's in for on the forums if they screw this up again.

I think at this point most of us who've been here for 4 years will just quietly leave instead of raging if they manage to botch yet another anniversary.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Please correct me when I`m wrong, but didn´t they screw up the first run of "Best Friends Forever"  in the last anniversary too? I´m remembering that MMR was broken and you could only see teams which were way above your level.
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Daiches said:
    Given the history you laid out, banking on incredibly hard Boss event now :(
    If they stick to their trendline this will be: "If there is at least one red, or green, or blue, or black, or yellow, or purple tile on the board Boss destroys the board doing damage for each tile destroyed to entire enemy team"

When asked afterward they will say, "players like making only one match before losing; our data bears this out"

Funny you should say that, as about 40% of my Apocalypse battles were me beating him before he ever got to make a match.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please make sure all comments are constructive and informative. If you have a concern with the game, then please provide supporting details as to what the concern is, and why you are concerned by it. Thank you*