What Clearance Level did you choose for Unstable ISO-8?

2»

Comments

• xavierixeq
    xavierixeq Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    I chose SCL 8 or less AFTER THE EXPERIENCE with Venom Bomb
    I tired 9 in Venom bomb... I looked and the wins for 8 and 7 and decided that 7 was pretty for the progression I can get too.  Usually I can get to the CP level and then Im pretty much done.  At level 7 I loose about 4 cps points and 400 iso... I was good with that 
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I chose SCL 9 FOR THE FIRST TIME
    I did 8 for Venom Bomb, trying 9 for Unstable ISO, planning to go back to 8 going forward.

I was able to handle the 5* node with my 255 Starlord (in clearance level 8), the 5* node in clearance level 9 is too much for me.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I went for 7 this time. Just playing for a little iso and the RiRi cover since I don't have anything dying on the vine. Slowing my roll and taking a breather going into the anniversary.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,795 Chairperson of the Boards
    I chose SCL 8 or less like in Venom Bomb
    Went 7 with 5* and will finish far worse that cl8 with no 5 star. I will not risk 7 in a character release because I don't think I'd get it for the first time in a very long time.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I chose SCL 9 FOR THE FIRST TIME
    Trying CL9 for the first time in Unstable Iso-8, although I picked it before realising the required 5* was one of the couple I don't have. With the 5* node inaccessible I haven't found CL9 taking me much longer than CL8, although Unstable Iso-8 is generally much more straightforward than Venom Bomb.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    I chose SCL 9 like in Venom Bomb
    That 5 node is a beast when you do not have a leveled 5 star but everything else is very doable especially with boosted characters.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went with SCL 9 last time to try it out, then went back to my norm of 8. Not voting because the poll is implying that SCL 9 is the reason I switched.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I picked 8 last time, and it was fine, so I'm sticking with that.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I chose SCL 9 like in Venom Bomb
    Decided to go with 9 again, mostly for the top 50 Mockingbird covers.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Beer40 said:
    New comics day on Marvel Unlimited, a couple new games on Xbox 1, RiRi as progression...I need the quickest clears possible in this event.
    It may be bad form to quote myself, but I posted that before I joined a slice. I thought about how much longer the 6 clears per day of the 5* node were (and I was using a champed 5* with 2 boosted 4*) in SCL 7 and decided I just didn't want to play that much any more. I always say, "time is money" (I saw someone else say that on the Forum recently! Big props from me!) and the rewards from 7 thru 9 just aren't enough for 6 more clears. Yea, I don't have to do them, but then you suffer for not doing it. I don't "play for placement" but at the same time, I have an expectation of the placement I'll be around with the usual effort I put in. I'm not willing to see that substantially drop, because the rewards are already fairly lame. 

So I went to SCL 6. I'll make my way back to 7 most of the time, when the 4* progression reward align with my goals, but I don't need to grid that hard for level 283 of RiRi.

I appreciate MPQ adding new content, and am not advocating against that, but more devoted time isn't right for me, right now.