Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Damn my wasp spiderrwoman and medusa nerfed
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Traps are getting nerfed? They gonna buff Invisibility now? AOES no longer hit?
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    so if the line is "destroyed" does that mean we still collect AP from it
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I read the match 4 change as you don't get the AP.  Medusa's entanglement would still create the attack tiles either way.  And from my experience if a special tile was part of the destroyed row, it didn't trigger Medusa's passive, only if it was part of the actual match. 

Hawkguy's passive would have counted it, so maybe it's a nerf to him. 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Warbringa said:
    My guess is that one or more characters utilizing trap mechanics is coming out and could be too powerful in their estimate with the old system.  That being said, it was Fury's only good power and now he becomes even worse with that aspect being gone.  He is in real need of a buff. I will say though that the change is actually better for most players since you face Kishu far more than you run into Nick Fury.
    Hmmm...interesting thought. Dual 5* Thor and Loki for anniversary? 5* Loki would seem like a trap tile creator. Or maybe a 5* Thor/4* Loki dual release, with Loki still being a trap tile creator.
  • D4Ni13
    D4Ni13 Posts: 745 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I just hope you still get the AP generated from the rest of the line destroyed. Can we get some confirmation on this please ? @Brigby
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Another patch notes with no clue? This should be for anniversary too. There should be some kind of character. Unless the secret is the clue being no clue. "There is no clue." An alteration of the line, "There is no spoon" from The Matrix. Matrix starred Keeanu Reeves, a similar last name the Christopher Reeve, well known for playing Superman. So, Marvel's Superman, Hyperion, is inbound. Got it!
    Or maybe the clue is there but as soon as you look away you forget about it.

Because we're finally breaking the X-Men drought, and they're giving us ForgetMeNot for Anniversary.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    zodiac339 said:
    Another patch notes with no clue? This should be for anniversary too. There should be some kind of character. Unless the secret is the clue being no clue. "There is no clue." An alteration of the line, "There is no spoon" from The Matrix. Matrix starred Keeanu Reeves, a similar last name the Christopher Reeve, well known for playing Superman. So, Marvel's Superman, Hyperion, is inbound. Got it!

Because we're finally breaking the X-Men drought, and they're giving us ForgetMeNot for Anniversary.
    No clue = no-girl.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,602 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    thisone said:
    JHawkInc said:
    zodiac339 said:

No clue = no-girl.
    No clue for R135, no clue for R136, No-Girl and ForgetMeNot dual-release for Anniversary?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dang. RIP Nick
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Previous jokes aside, I hope the lack of clue points toward a larger number of character rebalances. Of course, they could just make Sand Smash better, and I'd be happy. However, a buff/change to X-Force, an improvement to Nick Fury's usability, a buff to Devil Dino (maybe), a change or buff to Yancy Street Special, and maybe changes to Ragnarok and Sentry (at least take the teammate damage off Godlike Power) would be nice.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    what an example of wasted developers time.
    pls consider to redirect those 20min to something more important.
    decrease ultron sentries animation time.
    decrease animation times, period.
    built in save spots to save team configuration and let them pay for each spot with 100cp, and laugh about how many ppl would use that.

or just go ahead and try to let the forum community go "waaaaaaaaahhh?" 
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Glad you guys can work on Daken's powers and still not FIX THE DOUBLE DIPPING on strike tiles. :smiley: Thanks for also taking away Fury and Daredevil's main offensive capabilities. :wink:
  • BCblue27
    BCblue27 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What are the chances we can get the, ah...developers (for want of a better word) to stop pushing through all of these downgrades? 
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    BCblue27 said:
    What are the chances we can get the, ah...developers (for want of a better word) to stop pushing through all of these downgrades? 
    You can always make a post in the "suggestions and feedback" forum... but you'd be wasting your time.
  • Dunamis101
    Dunamis101 Posts: 72 Match Maker
    Options
    Image result for nerf meme
    SMH, oh the humanity...
  • j0nats
    j0nats Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    confirmed medusa got nerfed.  her passives dont work with tile destruction now.  tiles have to be matchex fot her powers to trigger.

nobody would really care about fury getting nerfed.  but medusa... man that sucks!!!