Um...so when did Carol get nerfed?

Options
heybub
heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
Maybe I just missed it, but I was playing Carol with Blade.  In the past this was an awesome pairing (similar to Carol and Human Torch), since Blade's black creates a self-generating endless countdown tile, which Carol feeds off of and enhances Blade's strike tiles every turn.  I noticed recently that she did not buff on the countdown reaching zero.

When did this happen?  I also noticed the icon for Blade's countdown changed as well, so maybe it's related?

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    R133 - See Details here:  https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67195/r134-release-notes-updated-8-29-17#latest

They changed some countdown timers to Repeater tiles 
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Those bastards!  

Thanks for the info.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mainly Coulson, Wasp, Loki and e.g. Sentry pairs with her now but not as good as Blad3 and Torch did in my opinion.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Let's face it, that was a little too strong.  Carol is plenty good enough without Blade or Torch shenanigans.
  • STERLING21JJ
    STERLING21JJ Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Orion said:
    Let's face it, that was a little too strong.  Carol is plenty good enough without Blade or Torch shenanigans.
    agreed, shes a fun character though.  Has great synergy with many characters.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I agree, she was a little too overpowered when paired with Blade and Torch . . . 

But dang that was a fun team.