What powers do you enjoy firing the most?

Options
2»

Comments

• Bigtone
    Bigtone Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Seeing Baby Groot run on makes me smile everytime
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smkspy said:
    I really enjoy Agent Venom's red and yellow animations.
    Yeah, those are cool. Especially his red.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    smkspy said:
    Though I rarely use him, all of Howard's powers give me a god chuckle
    His blue is one of my particular favorites. I would use him a lot more if I had anything more than purple covers for him.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I always enjoy using Mystique's purple.  About 90% of the time I just use it to screw around, but it's just fun.

For passives, getting Wasp's blue to punch out some chump never gets old.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mockingbird Red is great.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,556 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I kinda get a thrill out of Wasp's blue after an enemy matches the CD tile away. It's a fun little poke that hits good and hard when you've got some specials down. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wasp blue is a great one.

I'm not sure whether I like her punch or Moon Knight's the best, they are both awesomely comic book style.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More specifically than just the power itself, I love firing G4mora's black when playing against Doom. The wave of "Trap Disarmed" across the board just makes me very happy
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    More specifically than just the power itself, I love firing G4mora's black when playing against Doom. The wave of "Trap Disarmed" across the board just makes me very happy
    3* Storm black does the same, agreed, very nice to see.
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options

Any power involving selecting tiles to be changed/ destroyed/ swapped: 3* GSBW purple, 3* Bullseye green, 4% Cyclops blue & red, Quicksilver black, Mr F blue, Coulson purple etc just because that's when the game feels most puzzle-y.

Plus the potential for cascades and combinations popping off is great, especially if you build your team around it (winfinite).

In terms of animations, 3* cyclops Full Blast, no question.

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I know he's not a popular character, and the ability requires ALOT of AP, but there is something very satisfying about firing Nick Fury's Yellow at full power and seeing all the Avengers jump out to decimate the other team.
    There is no other ability (that I can think of) that hits the target with a stun and nuke, has AoE damage, and creates shields and critical tiles all at once.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I know he's not a popular character, and the ability requires ALOT of AP, but there is something very satisfying about firing Nick Fury's Yellow at full power and seeing all the Avengers jump out to decimate the other team.
    There is no other ability (that I can think of) that hits the target with a stun and nuke, has AoE damage, and creates shields and critical tiles all at once.
    Nick Fury yellow was one of my first 4* and I loved playing with this ability even though it is hard work.

I hope they will update it with some new Avengers if he ever gets re-worked.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    Mockingbird Red is great.

• Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I love firing fossil fuels. There's just something so exhilarating about screaming ' Pack up your stuff you old gas bag and get the frack out of my office.'

I think its the way thier back sags, as if its broken under the realization of just how unneeded and worthless they are now. How they'll never been needed again.