What powers do you enjoy firing the most?

Options
DAZ0273
DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards

I’m not necessarily talking about game ending/down all enemy character AOE’s (however that is cool also) but simply which powers you like using, whether it is the animation, the effect or some sort of novelty. For example – he may not be that great but I like having Kingpin send out his minions to do my teams bidding. Sure, half the time they don’t make it (*sob*) but when they do it is satisfying to unleash my mini army.

Another one is Hawguy’s blue (I don’t have a 5* Hawkeye) and trying to get through all his arrows in one battle for all the different effects.

I also enjoyed Mockingbird’s yellow when using the loaner in her PVP, even if it is random and may be lost on a passive, it is fun to see what you might get and punishing the AI for their frequent match 4s is a treat!.

Probably none of these powers are top tier but they are a lot of fun.

What about you guys/girls?

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    1.  3* Cyclops Full Blast
    2.  Thanos (either one) Court Death
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I tend to play a game with Thanos each day whilst doing the Big Enchillada by bringing along some low level 4* I'll not be using and seeing whether they can survive to the end vs Court Death.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Coulson's yellow has this great "Oh, man, you guys are in a LOT of trouble now" vibe to it that I love. C4ge's yellow has a similar message, but in a different way.

I see a lot of people complain about the animation on Thor's green, but I like it, particularly when I manage to chain all three of his together in a row. This huge bout of fury, and then the rain coming to wash the remnants away.

GSBW's purple or Riri's blue when the board is just right for them. Massive cascades of doom ftw.

And Cag3's Righteous Uppercut feels so great, especially when following up a couple of his blacks and/or it's the finisher. Doubly so when it's on someone like Thanos or Ultron, who even Cage shouldn't really be able to punch out.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    I know Coulson's yellow is basically the same as Kingpin's but for some reason I don't enjoy it as much. I'm thinking it is because of all the Snipers and Muscle's I have had to fight and now finally they are on my side!

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For animations my two favorites are Nova and Riri. The Nova animations really do a great job of giving you a sense of speed in his flight and I like watching Riri zip around and shoot her fist.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maneuvering Bullseye so that his Contract Killer plays out. Gets me every time  :p
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,308 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If you can get Moon Knight's Moonsilver Blades to down the final enemy, it feels like he's too cool to fight any more.  Like, "I'm leaving now. Here's some blades in your face."
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nova yellow. Pew pew pew!
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    Iceman's green: I like how happy and triumphant he looks when he blasts the tinykitty out of his enemies.

Punisher MAX's green: he goes berserk with all his weapons, and it's gloriously over-the-top.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Lockjaw's blue. The giant slobbering dog jumping out of my phone. Cracks me up every time. 
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Coulson's purple is a fun one to fire, trying to get the maximum AP for your buck.  Also, I enjoyed using 3* Bullseye green for the same reason.  You can get some major cascades if you have a good board and some tactical placement.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I really like Infinite Power.  Thanos locking pretty much everything down really gives a sense of power.
  • mrb
    mrb Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    D3adpool when I've saved up my points like a good player and get to go Full Whale on some fools.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I really like Infinite Power.  Thanos locking pretty much everything down really gives a sense of power.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wasp! I love all of her animations, especially black, where it looks like she just stumbled across 4chan for the first time instead of being in the process of delivering a savage sting. 
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favorite is probably making a match 5 with prof x. Don't really like the animation, but I love when you can get a few in a row with a friendly board.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I really enjoy Agent Venom's red and yellow animations.

Also Dagger's light knives.

And Grocket's green always gives me a laugh.

Though I rarely use him, all of Howard's powers give me a god chuckle
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    4Gamora's red looks pretty good, especially if it takes out and a opponent right before they can fire their AOE/Nuke. It looks like you are taking the legs out from under them.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I love IM40's unibeam. It never gets old.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spider woman's "To love and Fear" It's just so different in both ability and animation.