what is your opinion about the D3 compensation (3k iso and 150HP)

2»

Comments

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Outages happen IMO they didn't have to give anything 
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    im pretty upset because it cost me progression cp. 
  • elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    For me that finished 107 instead of at least t20, but most likely t10 compensation was terrible. If I didn't wait for optimal play I would surely be t10....so bit of iso and hp mean nothing to resources lost!
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    It was very welcome :)
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    It feels like this was a better reward than usual, which is a plus. I'm happy!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    elvy75 said:
    For me that finished 107 instead of at least t20, but most likely t10 compensation was terrible. If I didn't wait for optimal play I would surely be t10....so bit of iso and hp mean nothing to resources lost!
    Surely, your roster will never recover from this monumental loss. Years of work for naught. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought it a fair compensation considering that those in charge couldn't properly evaluate where everyone in slice two might have ended up. They can't just give 4 stars to everyone that might have ended up in the top ten.

My case is a perfect example. I rarely hit top ten in every pve, but at the time of the outage, I was 7th place and ended up 10th because of the outage.
    While this benefitted me in this once instance, if I fell to my normal placing should they have given me top ten awards because of the outage despite the fact that I would have fell anyways? 

Ultimately, I think it is one outage in one pve and it is something that rarely occurs. What we got was pretty fair, but would have liked a few heroics to make it even better.
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Borstock said:
    elvy75 said:
    Surely, your roster will never recover from this monumental loss. Years of work for naught. 

Thread is asking your opinion. If it's not the same as Borstock it'll be a huge passive aggressive **** to you.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's better than the nothing we got last time.  I think it was a reasonable gesture and the best we could reasonably hope for.
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Since there's no promise made to us with regard to guaranteed uptime, if the server goes down briefly, we are owed nothing. If we get something, it is better than nothing. If we don't get as much as we wish to, that also is better than getting nothing.

Everyone playing this game gets what they pay for, at minimum. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    The only thing I missed out on was the final lightning round, so getting roughly twice the ISO I would have earned from fighting seed teams was fine in my book. The sprinkling of extra HP was appreciated as well.