We need more Women of Marvel in 5 star tier!!!

Options

Comments

• Dax317
    Dax317 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    I  know she probably is  more a 4 star, but I would not complain with the Calvary, Agent May as a 5 star!
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scarlet Witch should definitely be a 5*

Not before Doctor Doom, Magneto, and Juggernaut though.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Anon said:
    Scarlet Witch should definitely be a 5*

Not before Doctor Doom, Magneto, and Juggernaut though.
    Oooo, are you sure about that? I'm a big Magneto fan but in fairness, SW was able to use her power to give Magneto control over the planet, something he's been unable to do himself. Doom took control over everything, but had to steal someone elses power to do it, not using his own. And Juggs claims to be unstoppable, which is technically correct, but something always stops him lol

Disclaimer: SW is my least favorite out of the four.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options

"Nextwave was ace but I loved Monica back when she was Captain Marvel in the Avengers before then. Her power set is 5* level easy - she once overloaded the defence systems of Thanos space station and can fly at the speed of light!"

oh yeah, the Roger Stern era was great! "Under Siege" is my favorite Avengers story.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There might be some room for 5* women in the villains, though!  As I said before, I see Hela as more of a boss battle than a recruitable character, like Ultron or Galactus.  But what about a 5* Enchantress?  Or to go into the whole SHIELD/Hydra thing, but staying carefully clear of the Nazi elements that someone like the Red Skull (or his daughter, Sin) brings with them, how about Viper (Madame Hydra)?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dayv said:
     As I said before, I see Hela as more of a boss battle than a recruitable character, like Ultron or Galactus. 
    Or... Thanos :)
  • Dax317
    Dax317 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    Jaedenkaal said: 
    Dayv said:
     As I said before, I see Hela as more of a boss battle than a recruitable character, like Ultron or Galactus. 
    Or... Thanos :)
    Thanos should never have been a recruitable character. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Put me down for some Rogue action since she's my favorite female Marvel character. A 5* Rogue that has a game ending (Deadpool) or character killing (G4mora) ability would be awesome. With one ability she can steal powers and for another she could kill you with a kiss. Outside of her I would love to see Emma Frost or Black Cat.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just because someone is 'cosmic' shouldn't mean they can't be recruitable characters. Why exclude some of the most popular heroes and villains? A character's power level has no bearing on their presence or how many stars they have. Thor has faced off against Hela many times. If we have Thor, why not Hela? (Though, I like the idea of the Enchantress, too.)

Many of the major Marvel baddies are playable - Doom, Kingpin, Green Goblin, Magneto - but let's get some more!
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Female Loki
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    BlackBoltRocks said:
    But the undoubted one - and if I was a dev I'd release her during the Anniversary - is 5* Aunt May.
    Hell to the yes on this. Sexy Aunt May is an MPQ must!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Female Loki
    Ooohhh yessss.
  • champg0951
    champg0951 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    SW is an Omega Level mutant, she should definately be a 5* character.
    I'd also be good with a Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers 5* version as she is one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel universe.
    Storm is also considered an Omega Level mutant so I'd also be ok with a 5* version.

They MUST make a new 5* with Hela! I read she is going to be a mix of Death and Gorr (from the Thor storyline of The God Butcher).
  • Beta-Ray Bill
    Beta-Ray Bill Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would have to go with.. Emma Frost. Yeah I'd have to say she's 5* worthy
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is this really a thing now? We need more specific types of fictional characters with in a fictional grouping because why?
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is this really a thing now? We need more specific types of fictional characters with in a fictional grouping because why?
    Representation
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Scarlet Witch definitely deserves a 5* variant, as all other Avengers have (except Vision, but SW is cooler). Hela would be a good option too, since we're probably going to get a 5* Thor as well. He needs a worthy adversary. Jessica should be a 4*, just like Luke and Iron Fist. We're definitely not going to get more new X-Men, so we might as well get that out of our minds. As for Carol, she's already got 3 variants in the game. I know Spiderboy has 5 and Wolvie has 4, but, personally, I don't like a roster full of the same characters. I want someone new or at least a non-lazy duplicate.
    We'll get new X-Men.
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    Representation
    Also... WOMEN! 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Problem is the 3* Vision, Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch are already pretty much MCU versions before they decided to make them into 5* characters (or...before 5*s existed, even)

They could always give QS his original costume back, I suppose =P
    Eh, 2* Hawkeye looks as much like the MCU character as 5* Hawkeye, so I wouldn't think that would be an insurmountable problem.  Heck, since the character costumes seem to change marginally between movies anyway, having, for example, a 5* Scarlet Witch in whatever her Infinity War costuming was wouldn't be out of the question.  Of course, all the announced movies will already be out by the time I get to the 5* tier, so it's probably all a moot point for me :)

TPF Alexis said: *OK, who I really want is a 5* Squirrel Girl. But there are probably only like 3 other people who share that opinion.
    I am one of those three! She would be the perfect counter to the current Thanos meta! (^-^)v
    (picture cropped to avoid repetition) 
    It would amuse me more than it should if a new Squirrel Girl character somehow redefined the meta...

• Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    If Squirrel Girl can beat him in the comics, why not in the game as well?