Which 4* do you have at a combination: 5/5/0

2»

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got Sandman to 0/0/5. He's now 1/1/5. Just pulled his 8th yellow from a legendary token.

At least it's only Sandman, eh?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Deadpool. 5/0/5. On the bright side, I've champed 26 4*s as of yesterday, and he's the first 4* I've had to ever be in this position. So I guess that's nice?
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    My Carol was 1/5/5, but with vaulting I was able to champ her without losing any covers.
    I have Thor and Moonknight at 1/5/5, both got there thanks to their 3* feeders. Don't really have any plans on champing them ever. Maybe if I get all latest 12 champed then I'd use bonus heroes
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Professor X was 5/5/0 for TWO YEARS with all but a single cover from tokens having been purple (got the blues from other means).

Then whatever weirdness is going on with the H4H store offered me a Professor X yellow a few weeks ago and I jumped on that ****.

Pulled a red Mockingbird from the MR&G vault the other day, and so now my only characters missing power coverage are in the 5* tier.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fortunately, I don't have any 4* characters in my roster with a problem to that extent.  I do however have 1 5/5/1 character and that is X-23.
    Heh, that is my one character like that too, but she's at 5/1\5.

Though about 7 #/5/# characters and I always seen to pull that 6th color.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    My Yondu is at 0/5/4, good news is finishing prog in Shield Sim would give me that yellow cover I need. At least that would open it up to letting me purchase the yellow covers for CP if I want to. Definitely beats 0 covers in that power
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Miles Morales at 5/5/0
    Ghost Rider at 5/4/0
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:
    *looksatmyroster*

wish I had a 4-star sitting at 5/5/0. At least then I'd have a 4-star with 10 covers in it. :(
    So how's game progression been for a relatively new player?  Wish some things were different?
    I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a relatively new player anymore.

I've been playing since November of 2016, and my highest level character now is Agent Coulson at 3/4/2. You can see my roster in my sig :)
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    DFiPL said:
    My Professor X was 5/5/0 for TWO YEARS with all but a single cover from tokens having been purple (got the blues from other means).

Then whatever weirdness is going on with the H4H store offered me a Professor X yellow a few weeks ago and I jumped on that tinykitty.

Pulled a red Mockingbird from the MR&G vault the other day, and so now my only characters missing power coverage are in the 5* tier.
    Last Friday night, as I was about to go to sleep, I clicked thru the different tokens screens. I had the 3 HfH offers, with a yellow Prof X in the middle. I thought I'd revisit it the next day and it was gone the next morning. This offer seriously only lasted for a few hours. 
  • Digitalman959
    Digitalman959 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I had my Nova 5/0/5 for a really long time. Had to wait months for the daily ressuply to get my first yellow but had to sell several covers before that. Now my Sandman is 0/5/5 with two covers already about to expire.
  • Deadpool369
    Deadpool369 Posts: 53 Match Maker
    My only 4 star stuck at 550 is x23..all the others have at least 1 cover 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beer40 said:
    DFiPL said:

Then whatever weirdness is going on with the H4H store offered me a Professor X yellow a few weeks ago and I jumped on that tinykitty.

Last Friday night, as I was about to go to sleep, I clicked thru the different tokens screens. I had the 3 HfH offers, with a yellow Prof X in the middle. I thought I'd revisit it the next day and it was gone the next morning. This offer seriously only lasted for a few hours. 
    I haven't seen the 3-offer HfH since buying Prof X, but I also haven't been at 3600 since. I'm 5 HP away from being able to see if that's a trigger.
  • Monsoon3
    Monsoon3 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Right now I have Riri at a 5/0/5 build. Unfortunately, I have the follow short handed as well:
    Medusa at 5/0/4
    Rulk at 0/4/5
    Nova at 0/5/3
    X23 at 5/0/3

Not many chances for me to play optimally and get those Top 10 finishes, so I'm stuck at the mercy of the RNG god.