Which 4* do you have at a combination: 5/5/0

5/0/5...0/5/5...The 4* cover drop of death.
My Bum-Fist is really eating up my Command Points. I need all 3 Black Covers to champ...
Which 4* star do you have locked up in this contraption of doom???
(3 Questions marks seems appropriate)

Comments

• ChattyWhacker
    ChattyWhacker Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Fortunately, I don't have any 4* characters in my roster with a problem to that extent.  I do however have 1 5/5/1 character and that is X-23.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
     The only 4* covers I don't have are Drax red (4/3/0) and Yondu yellow (0/2/2), but I'm in the middle of hoarding, so not pulling any tokens. 

Drax is my sole 4* BH right now, while R&G is my only 3* BH in an effort to get them to 265 for the red cover. I'll get Yondu's cover from the Simulator, so not too worried about that one. 

Thor is 5/2/5, but I'll get that last yellow cover from daily resupply in about 3 weeks. X-23 will be 5/1/5 when 3* Daken gets three more covers, so she's probably the closest. 
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I have one character at 5/5/1 which is Jean Grey. Ghost Rider and Gwenpool are both at 5/2/5 and Prof X is at 5/5/2.

Or to put it more accurately Jean Grey is at 14/7/1 and Prof X is at 12/8/2.
  • 10_EFX_01
    10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
    DarthDeVo said:
     The only 4* covers I don't have are Drax red (4/3/0) and Yondu yellow (0/2/2), but I'm in the middle of hoarding, so not pulling any tokens. 

Drax is my sole 4* BH right now, while R&G is my only 3* BH in an effort to get them to 265 for the red cover. I'll get Yondu's cover from the Simulator, so not too worried about that one. 

Thor is 5/2/5, but I'll get that last yellow cover from daily resupply in about 3 weeks. X-23 will be 5/1/5 when 3* Daken gets three more covers, so she's probably the closest. 
    In situations like these, you do really have to plan ahead and do your homework. Finding out which 3* champs gives which 4* characters and which events give you what you're looking for! Well am I thee only one stuck at 5/5/0? 
    Or like hyposphere says 7/8/0? 
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Professor X. 5 blue, 5 purple, 0 yellow.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    None for me. My Gwenpool is at 5/5/2 though. Only another 40-45 more She-Hulk covers and I'll get that last green!!! Bleh. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been lucky with the 4* tier. Every unchamped 4 I have is 11-13 covered, save Howard 2/2/2 and Lockjaw 0/1/1, the only lopsided one is Mockingbird at 2/5/5.

Now if you bring up the 5* tier...... Say hello to my 0/4/3 Cap, 1/5/4 Black Widow, 4/1/5 Black Bolt,  0/5/3 Green Goblin, and 0/5/5 Thanos....... 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beer40 said:
    Professor X. 5 blue, 5 purple, 0 yellow.
    I hear ya - I never pulled a Prof X yellow from a token, until one was in my taco vault. It took 281 taco tokens to finally get that cover. A year and a half later, and my Prof X is still 5/2/1. 

My worst current distribution is Mordo, who climbed to a depressing 0/8/0 before I finally pulled a purple cover. Now he's a still-depressing 0/9/1.(Good enough to win the Crash, to my surprise.)

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Close. My Iceman is 1/5/5.  :s  I've considered sacrificing a couple of goats to the RNG gods to help me out here.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *looksatmyroster*

wish I had a 4-star sitting at 5/5/0. At least then I'd have a 4-star with 10 covers in it. :(
  • ProtoformX
    ProtoformX Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    edited September 2017
    Brigby said:
    *looksatmyroster*

wish I had a 4-star sitting at 5/5/0. At least then I'd have a 4-star with 10 covers in it. :(
    So how's game progression been for a relatively new player?  Wish some things were different?

My only 4* that has 10 covers in 2 colors is XFDP (5/0/5).  I also have:
    War Machine: 4/2/0
    Howard the Duck: 3/0/2
    Yondu: 0/3/2
    Mockingbird: 1/0/2
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    I've been pretty lucky with 4's.  I had a few 5/5/1's but I don't recall ever having a 5/5/0.

My most lopsided character ever was a 2* Ares the last time I flipped him in my farm.  He was 18/11/2 before I finally pulled the last yellow.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    The only 4* I don't have all 3 covers for is Howard who is 0/3/3. Webbed Wonder can't run too much as far as I'm concerned. My 2 most lopsided are X-23 at 10/3/3 and Cloak&Dagger at 2/5/10. Fortunately C&D will be solved in the next week.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had Nova at 5/4/0 for the longest time before I got his first black cover.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Peggy's been at 5(9)/4/0 for ages, and Bl4de's been stuck at 2/0/5(8) for quite a while, too. Haven't quite hit the full on split of doom with a 4* tho.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    My agent Venom has been sitting on a 0/5/5 config forever. I think I already had to sell about 6 covers for him already, too. 

Oh, and someone in my alliance has a 0/0/5 antman.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,105 Chairperson of the Boards

Don’t have any 5/5/0 but do have  X-23 at 5/1/5. I do have a 5/0/0 5* Iron Man.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had a 8/0/6 Prof X before pulling three of the missing covers in a row. I currently have a 4/4/1 Spider Woman and a 3/1/5 (8) Quake, though.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I lost count of the number of blue Ice Man covers I've gotten (maybe 10?), and he still sits at 1/5/1. That's my most frustrating one. Moon Knight is at 2/0/5, and Clagger is 2/5/2, but I haven't been chasing them yet.  
    Also only two colors on each for Mockingbird, Yondu, and Lockjaw, but they are new enough that I don't stress.
    I have 4 other 4*s at 13 covers that i'm trying to max before I start pulling my CP hoard.
  • BigMike182
    BigMike182 Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Closest I have is a 5/1/5 Cyclops, but only got the yellow cover a few weeks ago. I've had to sell a bunch of red & blue covers over the years.