Odds for Gamora+R&G4 kill

cooperbigdaddy
cooperbigdaddy Posts: 394 Mover and Shaker
So what are the odds that at the beginning of the battle, R&G puts all their strike tiles on all the purple spaces and Gamora immediately downs the first opponent?

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    0. A passive like that wouldn't fire on the first turn, I imagine. Like how Medusa doesn't create a countdown timer on the first turn or Blade doesn't make strike tiles on the first turn.

But then if you want it to happen, you need to be lucky enough to have a board that has maybe 1 or 2 purples on it that happen to get a strike tile from R&G.
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    You would first have to calculate the odds of having only 1, 2, 3, or 4 purple tiles and then the odds for each of Grocket placing his st's on all of them.
  • ABaker84
    ABaker84 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    It wouldn't happen for you, but maybe your opponent. RnGs passive is unusual as it only fires at the start of the match as opposed to "at the beginning of your turn, if one does not exist ...." Like  3* Cage, 3* IF, ScarW, Medusa. So it's possible. Start of the match, when facing a RnG and G4mora team, strikes land on the few purple tiles, u make a match, start of opponents turn, you get downed by G4mora. I would actually laugh and retreat if that happened, or maybe see if it would happen the next turn also, lol. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm going with "so staggeringly low that I wouldn't worry about it."
  • Tseb
    Tseb Posts: 67 Match Maker
    How about odds so low they make hitting the lotto jackpot look like a sure thing?