13»

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    babar3355 said:
    Ohboy said:
    octal9 said:
    Relatively new player here. Assuming that wasn't an exaggeration, how could someone cheat to clear all nodes in 5 minutes? That doesn't seem possible in a game like this.
    It was possible by using an unofficial version of the game client. This was a violation of the game's ToS and it appears that the player has since been banned.

It's also a huge exaggeration because the average game speed using the hack was a minute and a half. 

That seems like a weird thing to pick out of my post considering you personally were having to race the same cheaters and are just as aware how frustrating it was at the time.

On the other hand I was surprised that a second HoR started so early.  If I recall people joined the Rx event on the final morning and were still able to snipe a top 50 prize.  That's good news.  At least they have a better chance to actually find a qualified team that will be willing to take on the task.

Just because I had a hard time when the hack hit does not mean I support exaggerating facts. It was bad enough as it was. Why would I give an inaccurate claim a pass just because I was hit by it too?