- Welcome to the fold
    - Sahilee's Artistry
    - Imprissoned in the moon

Supports:
    - Shrine of the Forsaken Gods
    - Era of Innovation
    - Underhanded Designs
    - Blightcaster

When you have Padeem on the board and use Tezzs second ability the opps first creature gets 2x -2/-2 at the beginning of your upkeep. If that doesnt kill it, cast another cheap support or use the first ability. And if that aint enough either steal it with WTTF or destroy it with Moon. If it has Hexproof, disable it by casting Floodwaters (and combined with Niblis) whereafter you might just steal it.

Bonus: you gain life and deal damage at the same time.

Fun to play.
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    thank you all for your efforts to make me like him. Finally thanks to some tips, a good cycle deck came out with him and now hes showing his true colours. Thanks for all your adviced guys!
  • Furordraco
    Furordraco Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    @PrEP82 unfortunately im missing those core cards to really make tezz a support deck. Like MM and Padeem
  • PrEP82
    PrEP82 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I think you can replace Padeem with any fabricating creature and just save some in hand for safety. ^^
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree. Padeem isn't bad but he's hardly necessary. 
  • Doomstat
    Doomstat Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    PrEP82 said:
    I think you can replace Padeem with any fabricating creature and just save some in hand for safety. ^^
    I'm going to try this out with Talent if the Telepath instead of Welcome to the fold. (Only because I don't own Welcome yet.)

Thank you for the deck list. :)
  • BARBELITH
    BARBELITH Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    hierophant's chalice
    cartouche of ambition
    trial of ambition
    cartouche of knowledge
    campaign of vengeance
    talent of the telepath
    queen's agent
    sadistic skymarcher
    ambitious aetherborn
    supreme will

this is the first planeswalker i got and have been smashing the story mode with this team, currently have most the heroic stuff completed and working on the last of BFZ. 
  • BARBELITH
    BARBELITH Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2018
    tweaked my deck a bit to focus on enegize to mana ramp and boost living construct as well as fabricate life gain still with trial of ambition nuking:
    hierophant's chalice
    cartouche of ambition
    cartouche of knowledge
    trial of ambition
    talent of the telepath
    sadistic skymarcher
    supreme will
    aetherworks marvel
    aether hub
    aether theorist.

the idea is to get trial of ambition charged and muted ready for any creature summons then using cartouche to bring it back after its cast and get the living construct with flying/lifelink or sadistic skymarcher tank. ive been using this setup to farm xp on heroic encounters to level my other planeswalkers i need to complete all colors in the story mode and get all those mana crystals.
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Storm the Vault is killer with Tezz 2 and treasures.