How Old Are You?

13»

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe its the fact you have to put serious hours in to get anywhere with this game. Kids today want success RIGHT NOW!!!!! 

Personally, I prefer my games to be slow burners and to keep me interested long term. 
  • haro63
    haro63 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    What I like is that I don't have to have fast reactions to play this game.  It's bad enough just trying to see the screen now days...
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 290 Mover and Shaker
    I had my mom playing for a bit...she is 64.  She played for months, but couldn't put in the time with work and all.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    TIL that marvel puzzle quest is dominated by fogies. Wait is that the nice term? Old geezers? Which is better, grand pa?
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    TIL that marvel puzzle quest is dominated by fogies. Wait is that the nice term? Old geezers? Which is better, grand pa?
    Get off my lawn!
    Damn kids!!!!
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Did you just call me old? Well, Junebug, I really prefer the word experienced!
  • murrayb67
    murrayb67 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    I'm 50, started with the VIC-20, been gaming forever
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    abmoraz said:
    I'm a 15yr old with 26 years of experience.
     My wife often days something along the lines of, "My husband, the 12 year old." Sometimes she's generous and goes up to 13.

Orion said:
    Did you just call me old? Well, Junebug, I really prefer the word experienced!
    I like "vintage" or "retro".
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    DarthDeVo said:
    I like "vintage" or "retro".
    Well said... Retro indeed
  • djrdjr
    djrdjr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    60 here. I liken age to experience points.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    I’m 31 and my first real experience with video games was coming home from school one day and seeing an NES my dad bought hooked up to the tv, but the truly defining moment was seeing the legend of Zelda being played over at my mom’s friend’s house by her kids. They told me i was too young to be able to play it but somehow I got them to let me borrow it and once I had to give it back my dad bought it. I was so excited and I had years of fun with that game. Also the first super Mario bros/Duck hunt. And the first tmnt game which I found at a garage sale of all places. There was also a baseball game I played a lot, but I can’t remember which one. 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    About as old as Tony Stark.
    So always the perfect age for "cool adult" even as years and years go by and your father was directly involved in WW2? 
  • dylflon
    dylflon Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I found these poll results so fascinating!

By the amount of constant whining I see on the boards, I expected that a lot of people here were teenagers.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    How is topic in General? @Brigby .... if I thought up
    this poll, it would have been moved to off topic and I would have gotten another warning! 
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Darknes21 said:
    How is topic in General? @Brigby .... if I thought up
    this poll, it would have been moved to off topic and I would have gotten another warning! 
    Yes, in the old forum that would have happened, but they got rid of the Off Topic section, so now everything ends up in General.