4* DDQ: Nova vs Falcap

Options
2»

Comments

• thechairman
    thechairman Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    5/5/2 No boosts, denied yellow and things were gravy.

Danvers champ to 277
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Was an easy match for my 274 5/3/5 Nova. Flaptain really has nothing if you deny him red and yellow.....

To the hoard!!!!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Ended up being pretty straight-forward on my second try with a 1/5/2 Lv172 Nova.  As everyone else said, once you deny yellow (and to a lesser extent red), there's literally nothing else to it.

The token gave me a red Elektra, making her 5/3/3, meaning that I'll have her fully covered when Daredevil hits Lv265 or 3* Elektra starts to catch up (she's currently at 5 covers for me), which is nice.

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Level 160 5/5/2. Got him first try with no difficulty at all. Just kept gunning for Red, Yellow, Black in that order. Fired black, then yellow and red alternating a few times. For the first time in a while the board has been good to me on a Crash.

LT funny enough gave me a black Nova cover, so he's fully covered now.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3/5/5 lv.271.

No special strat. I just went offensive and won before he could do much.

Token to the hoard.
  • SpringSoldier
    SpringSoldier Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won on my fourth attempt with him covered at 2/3/1. He was boosted for red/yellow, black and all AP. The first times I lost because Falcap got put up his shields. Then I focused heavily on matching yellow. Took a strike from his Dive, but without his shields, I still beat him.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was lucky and beat him on the fourth try with my 138 lvl Nova.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    This was very hard battle for my 2/4/2 lvl 150 Nova. Just barely won, fired powers like crazy, while denying his red and yello, but Falcon got his yellow anyway though never fired his red (if he did it would be insta-lose). Anyways won with about third attempt 120 health left.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I beat this crash as soon as it went up but I forgot to post about it. 2/5/2 lvl 188 Nova with some boosts. It was kind of an awkward fight where we just awkwardly traded blows. but I won the first time. LT was a 5* doc ock who went in to the trash immediately. oh well