Healing is a Sin?

Options
2»

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    If i think back to the Heroic Jugs event that was the last time I didn't really see much scaling & it was manageable all of the way. I can't remember who the 3rd member of my team was but lazy thor, Mstorm and panther i think. Thor was super boosted and no healers were available so i would prolog heal thor and use health packs panther? And when modern storm died i would just bring her back into the fight as soon as she revived because all her colors were covered. I guess in generally the community was also having difficult time with this one so maybe community scaling was less as well.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    If i think back to the Heroic Jugs event that was the last time I didn't really see much scaling & it was manageable all of the way. I can't remember who the 3rd member of my team was but lazy thor, Mstorm and panther i think. Thor was super boosted and no healers were available so i would prolog heal thor and use health packs panther? And when modern storm died i would just bring her back into the fight as soon as she revived because all her colors were covered. I guess in generally the community was also having difficult time with this one so maybe community scaling was less as well.
    Yeah, because a lot of people didn't have enough covers to make L.thor viable for much more than match damage with the boost
  • Unknown
    Options
    Black Panther was not a usable character in Heroic Jugg. The best 3* you can use for Heroic Jugg, if you didn't have LT, was Psylocke, who is not exactly a powerhouse nor likely to be max covered. Healing really didn't mattered on that event simply because a lot of the time all your guys will die so there's nothing to heal. Despite the seemingly impossibly high level 300s, the fact that they continue to go up means people, possibly including you, do not have that much of a hard time. In Heroic Jugg, the mission that was The Hood + Muscle + Jugg actually went down in level and The Hood actually lost his max cover status from people dying on him so often via community scaling. And if you attempted that mission, you'll know you don't have to tank to get killed that combo. It's also the first time I ever recall seeing The Hood lost his 5th blue cover from people dying too much against him, and he may have even lost his 4th blue cover at some point.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Will, can you please respond & clarify? Thanks.