• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    What's that got to do with Arlinn? 
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Seriously? Which other PW cares about a creature type?  Please @Ohboy name even 1.
     Sometimes, I think you're a tinykitty on purpose.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Why does d3go hate Arlinn?  Is there any other node that demands 2 and exactly 2 creatures of any other type? @Brigby why do you all hate Arlinn?

Seriously? Which other PW cares about a creature type?  Please @Ohboy name even 1.

Are you talking about an event node or a pw? If you're talking about the terrors werewolf node, then it doesn't lock in Arlinn, and I want to know why it's used as an Arlinn specific complaint.

If you're talking about nodes on the plane walker Arlinn, then I really want to know what you're talking about.

Either way you're not making sense. So go ahead, clarify. Because right now your two posts have absolutely no link to each other.

Also, to answer your second question(that has no bearing on the first), off the top of my head there's Gideon 2 and lilianna 3.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ohboy said:
    Why does d3go hate Arlinn?  Is there any other node that demands 2 and exactly 2 creatures of any other type? @Brigby why do you all hate Arlinn?

Also, to answer your second question(that has no bearing on the first), off the top of my head there's Gideon 2 and lilianna 3.
    Sarkhan with Dragons. 
    Saheeli with Vehicles and Constructs.

Fortunately they keep making Zombies, Dragons,  and Constructs. Vehicles are also coming back. 

G2 with Allies?  Probably no love there but at least his tokens are still tokens. 
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Vehicles are also coming back.
    Really? I thought WOTC decided the mechanic was too parasitic?
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shteev said:

Vehicles are also coming back.
    Really? I thought WOTC decided the mechanic was too parasitic?
    Pirate ships are in Ixalan. There's probably nothing on par with Boomship though.