Your reaction to load times

Options
2»

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The load times weren't too bad for me, but I regularly play across three different devices, so having to do it on all three was annoying. I wish we had an in-game option for "update all assets" - even if it took twenty minutes I'd be happy if I only had to do it once per device. 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm playing, but just barely. I'm doing the Deadpool Daily, and that's it. I find that I'm actually enjoying the break.
    Because of the load times? Really? You've basically stopped playing just because of the load times? 
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool vs MPQ my first game back since the Galactus event and I run into load screen problems.
    Tinykitty this, I'll return when this bug is sorted out.
    The time needed to play PVE is annoying as it it. With load screen issues thrown in as well you can go whistle.
    You are single handedly ruining brand Marvel.
    This is a mental reaction to something thats a slight inconvenience at most. 
  • Blergh
    Blergh Posts: 159 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My first computer was a spectrum sinclair zx 128k. If I put the game tape in before going to school it might have been loaded by time I got home. I dont even class this as loading time. 
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Deadpool vs MPQ my first game back since the Galactus event and I run into load screen problems.
    Tinykitty this, I'll return when this bug is sorted out.
    The time needed to play PVE is annoying as it it. With load screen issues thrown in as well you can go whistle.
    You are single handedly ruining brand Marvel.
    It IS sorted out.  Just play the game normally, it will download the data as needed, and after a day or two it's basically back to normal.  

At this point 95% of my battles have no load, and 5% have a 1-2 second loading screen.
  • Tintaiwan
    Tintaiwan Posts: 172 Tile Toppler
    Options
    older devices are crippled ...
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think we need 1000 HP to help salve the pain. Doest anyone else. Hint hint wink wink. So much loadng pain. 
  • Electrovirus
    Electrovirus Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    It doesn't bother me because for me it is only a couple seconds.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Blergh said:
    My first computer was a spectrum sinclair zx 128k. If I put the game tape in before going to school it might have been loaded by time I got home. I dont even class this as loading time. 
    The added advantage being that you didn't have to listen to that ear-splitting tape noise. I do not miss that  :)
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The matches are loading five-ten seconds longer without wifi but they've not crashed once.

I'm reminded of a post from someone who refused to use a character because one of the animations was longer than the others.

If loading screens make you angry and make you feel like your day has been ruined, you probably need to reevaluate your priorities.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Took a couple of days but easily sorted itself out. I thank everyone who dropped out of Strange Sights because of it. I snagged a much higher than usual placement!