Nerf 4* RnG fast please.

Arctic_One
Arctic_One Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
Here we go again.....2 months of constant RnG.Gamora.Medusa......
Boring!!
Next 4* needs a passive to remove an attack tile every turn.
And just so you all know, RiRi, Carol,RHulk crushes that team with ease.
PS. I dont read the replies so save the hate.

Comments

• Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Here we go again.....2 months of constant RnG.Gamora.Medusa......
    Boring!!
    Next 4* needs a passive to remove an attack tile every turn.
    And just so you all know, RiRi, Carol,RHulk crushes that team with ease.
    I guess you want Boosted Rhulk again? 
  • stupidweakbaby
    stupidweakbaby Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    No      
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought the RNG for getting 4* was bad enough already ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why make a thread then?
    In general, no less.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can one outrun an echo?

If a reply is posted, but the original poster isn't there to read it, does it make a sound?

I shouldn't reply after cocktails. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you can't beat it nerf it! Love that logic!!!! 

Rocket and groot isnt overpowered. After the initial strike tiles are gone, which can happen quickly, his powers are a bit pricey. 

Plenty of teams can beat that team combination fyi
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just curious, why is it people link up Rocket & Groot with Gamora almost exclusively? What is it about Starlord or Drax that make them less suitable?
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just curious, why is it people link up Rocket & Groot with Gamora almost exclusively? What is it about Starlord or Drax that make them less suitable?
    Gamora fits better for a couple of reasons, the main one (I find) is her great stun thats rather cheap and also gives you a chance to make an atk tile (which doubles your damage pretty much). Right away you're doing a ton of damage and 2  enemy characters are stunned, even better if you already downed one.

I think R&G could use a tweak regarding their strike tile strenght and maybe reduce blue or green by 1 AP as compensation.

Welcome to the team is really really strong and you cant exactly counter something that happens before the match is started...
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    R4G already has a built in nerf. The green power. If you refuse to use it then you're essentially a two power character. If you do use it then you risk that stump matching away the nuke tile along with your strikes. I usually only use it if the board has pretty much no greens or most of my strikes have been matched away.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I use R&G with Carol and Starlord all the time.  Gets out of hand quick if the opponent has any cheap powers and/or contains goons.  

If my Drax was champed I'd use that combo too, ditto for Yondu.  
  • Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    The use with Gamora also has to do with drax and SL being vaulted when Grocket came out. Also, Drax was considered trash so not many people champed him.

But yeah, I don't get it OP. If it is so easily trashed by your team, why complain? I would think of this as "oh, easy pickings! Keep playing like this newbs!"
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    shardwick said:
    R4G already has a built in nerf. The green power. If you refuse to use it then you're essentially a two power character. If you do use it then you risk that stump matching away the nuke tile along with your strikes. I usually only use it if the board has pretty much no greens or most of my strikes have been matched away.
    I've got green at three covers, so the potential self-damage isn't too bad.  The extra AP it generates makes it worth the risk.  Also, if you're playing with Medusa too, the self damage will probably just eat into her temporary team healing.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Why make a thread then?
    posting this link for the thread saying we need a Touche button. Because TOUCHE!
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67298/we-need-a-touche-button#latest
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    bob554 said:
    Why make a thread then?
    posting this link for the thread saying we need a Touche button. Because TOUCHE!
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/67298/we-need-a-touche-button#latest
    If he doesn't read the replies then he won't post touché. TOUCHÉ!