Known Issue: Incorrect Legendary Token and Hornhead Store Odds (8/24/17) [Fixed]

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited August 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

The development team is aware of incorrect store odds for both Classic and Latest Legendary Tokens. In addition, we are also aware of the Hornhead Legendary Store giving only a 10% chance at acquiring a 5-Star character, when it should be 15%.

There will be another daily patch that will be pushed out later today that should alleviate these issues. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

Comments

• Cartelkuma
    Cartelkuma Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Okay so am I going to get the CP that I used back as well in that case? I didn't even notice the odds were incorrect.
  • Mark70
    Mark70 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Is the label wrong, or are those the correct odds? Because Classic packs say 25% for a 5*.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    So what's supposed to be the real odds on the Latest Legendary?
  • BB_Karo
    BB_Karo Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Okay so am I going to get the CP that I used back as well in that case? I didn't even notice the odds were incorrect.
    Jeez, I wish.

I didn't pay attention to the odds either (which admittedly was a mistake), and burned up 825 CP. Just one 5* Spidey, and one 5* Daredevil...
  • Juandmp
    Juandmp Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I bought 5 before looking at the odds and sense something was wrong :S 
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Used up a load of CP as well. Slightly annoying
  • AngryGerman
    AngryGerman Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Can you tell us how this happened? Is this a sign of changes to come that you just hadn't planned on releasing yet? Did someone hit a delete key and then fat finger a 2 instead of a 1?

I know that if this is a sign of future changes there's a nearly zero chance you'll actually be able to talk about it. But it would be a hugely appreciated gesture especially since it wouldn't be a complete surprise anymore. 
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Any sudden, unexpected changes should come with a #Platzhalter! tag.

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Mark70 said:
    Is the label wrong, or are those the correct odds? Because Classic packs say 25% for a 5*.
    This more than makes up for broken Hornhead odds. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    The vintage heroes are also gone from the classic LTs. Or is it only visual? Can you still pull vintages from classic or just the latest? Im confused :S
  • BigBZ32
    BigBZ32 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Take your time
  • Mordee
    Mordee Posts: 53 Match Maker
    yeah I spent all mine without looking. buyer beware
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    @talleman  Myself and several others have pulled many Classic Tokens today, I've not yet heard anyone report getting a vintage 4*, only the latest 12. 
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    @talleman  Myself and several others have pulled many Classic Tokens today, I've not yet heard anyone report getting a vintage 4*, only the latest 12. 
    It is true.  Pulled over 1000 CP and not a single vintage 12.  It was a glorious return to the halcyon days of vaulting.  Boy did I miss making progress.  Best bug ever!
  • TheDobot
    TheDobot Posts: 61 Match Maker
    I pulled my cp hoard with classics and got vintage characters

• Peej13
    Peej13 Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I pulled 112. Only non-BH vintage pulls were three RiRis.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    They've already pushed out the "fix" to me - glad I took advantage when I did.
  • Cartelkuma
    Cartelkuma Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2017
    So is that a no on returning my cp then? You can have the **** covers I got on garbage draw rates back if need be, I don't care. Only bought in for daredevil.

Honestly, the least you could do is push a hornhead recruit token through to players who were screwed.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Great. Missed out.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    I noticed that with mine as well (other than Riri's).  However an alliance mate reported he got several iceman covers.