Medusa bug and wave mission AP bug

Options

Hi,

I've been noticing 2 different errors ever since the update:

1. Medusa is swapping tiles, but the enemy tiles she's swapping aren't turned against the enemy anymore; if this was a deliberate nerf to Medusa, it should be announced, since it's messing with the strategy of the game

2. In wave missions, I finish off the goons without letting them move any tiles (by exploding, combos etc), yet the non-goon character, such as Iron Man for example, has enough AP to launch an attack even before he matches any tiles. How is that possible.

Also, since the Cap Marvel 3* bug was not fixed, isn't it possible to stop using her so much as an enemy in wave missions?

Thanks!

Comments

• badsaj
    badsaj Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options

Hi,

I've been noticing 2 different errors ever since the update:

1. Medusa is swapping tiles, but the enemy tiles she's swapping aren't turned against the enemy anymore; if this was a deliberate nerf to Medusa, it should be announced, since it's messing with the strategy of the game

2. In wave missions, I finish off the goons without letting them move any tiles (by exploding, combos etc), yet the non-goon character, such as Iron Man for example, has enough AP to launch an attack even before he matches any tiles. How is that possible.

Also, since the Cap Marvel 3* bug was not fixed, isn't it possible to stop using her so much as an enemy in wave missions?

Thanks!

1. I use Medusa a lot, and I've found that it's hit and miss as to her stealing tiles. I've seen her shuffle the board, move 4 or 5 enemy tiles, and steal 2 or 3 of them. Make sure to check the power description, because if you have less than 5 covers, she doesn't steal all types of tiles.

2. Goons generate AP without moving tiles. Different ones generate different colors.

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    For #1, this is a known bug: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/61155/medusa-purple-sometimes-fails-to-steal-tiles-devs-aware/p1

For #2, is this for the second or later waves?  Enemy AP is not cleared between rounds of a wave node, with the exception of the recent Sinister Six boss events.  Also, as badsaj said, enemy goons generate AP for their skills.  If this is the first wave, but you did not have a tile-moving opponent until after you knocked out one or more goons, they could easily have a pool of AP for Iron Man to draw on once he arrived.  They normally generate AP in the same color as their active skills -- for example, Maggia Muscle and Hitmen generate both blue and yellow, while Thugs generate only yellow.

And now the moderator voice:

[Please check for existing threads on a bug before starting a new one.  Please do not create a thread about more than one separate bug or issue.  Closing this thread.]
This discussion has been closed.