The Drop is Very Very WORSE

Options
2»

Comments

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options

I noticed that the frequency of the drops for the cards listed in the special offer a few weeks ago for Neheb, ramanhup hydra, Lilliana's defeat and many others is still substantially high. My last 6 mythics were neheb and ramanhup hydra... 3 each. I've also received numerous dupes of the other cards in that same offer. If I didn't know any better, they have not turned off the increased draw ratio for these select cards.

• Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options

4 weeks in, numerous HOU premium packs and boosters and I'm still hunting for a HOU mythic. this has been the worst dry spell in the history of the game for me.

• Rasalghul
    Rasalghul Posts: 158 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The common card trend in the free boosters is real.

Yesterday, I was happy because I received a new common HOU black zombie card ! 

It it is terrible that the first post I feel obliged to write in this forum is about this matter and not about any positive fact in the current state of game.
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    i emptied my whole vault of stored packs this morning: opened 4 hou premium packs and 46 various single booster packs. got 1 dupe mythic kld roc in my last single pack. lol. 

that is 1 duped mythic in (4x 26 + 46 x5) = 104 + 230 = 334 cards.

luckily, I pulled afew new useful uncommons and rares to help my decks in HoU event. so not angry about it.

new useful rares: green manglehorn, blue imaginary threat
    new useful uncommons: white desert hold, black cycling horror and zombie beast.