Trial by Combat - worst PvP?

Options
2»

Comments

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Vision and Sentry make me sad. Least interesting 3 stars out there. I'm okay with the Shulk event since strange was boosted. Yeah, you steal that AP friendo, see how that works.

• jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It was bit annoying having Mordo as one of the boosted 4* characters.  I didn't want to fire off She-Hulk's green too soon, since it would reduce the damage of Mordo's purple.  But then the enemy she-hulk would drain all my purple before I got a chance to use it.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,324 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And now it's over.

"Ah yes, I remember Trial by Combat back in Aug '17.  What a boosted list that week!  I played for almost two hours and had the same score when I started, but no health packs.  Seems impossible now that I look back on it.  But in the end, I somehow managed to get above 900 and add a champ level to Carol.  Remember when she was a top 3 4 Star?  That was before they added 6 star Eternity, who wins on the second move every time, once you have 2 blue covers.  Anyway, take my advice.  If you see She Hulk PVP coming up, just put down the phone."
  • Spidurman27
    Spidurman27 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I just gutted through it and didn't push too hard once I got the cover.  Just kept telling myself that at least I was getting a free protect everytime furious charge went off.  

I would have loved to have waited and set up mordo purple a few times, but I would just fire it as soon as the AI got 6 green AP.  
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vhailorx said:
    Pre-fix falcon was the worst!

Now shulk is probably on the short list.  Along with vision and quicksilver [edit:] and sentry!
    This times a billion. Watching Redwing cancel himself out 35 times per match was infuriating.