Two quick fights

Options
2»

Comments

• fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You were hit for 150 of which your 2 fights negated 48 points, this means you queued up 2 fights worth 24 points each. NEVER , NEVER EVER, EVER  do this.  Don't break # for anything less than 50/match
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    FokaiHI said:
    BB is the best 5*, but if you don't have any support, you'll get eaten alive. The think you have leveled pass what your roster actually can handle. 
    Yeah, I'm trying to get there. But those 5 :star: covers are rare. I might just end up saving all the CP until I can buy covers. :(

I'm kind of on the same position. I have a useable Thano5. @435 and BP and HE champed. My 4* and 3* roster is strong though. At this point I need more 5* covers. 4* covers are nice, but in this tier 3* @266 seem more valuable than the 4*s for pvp and pve. For you BB will carry you through pve, but not in pvp. So my suggestion is hoarding. It sucks...
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    fmftint said:
    You were hit for 150 of which your 2 fights negated 48 points, this means you queued up 2 fights worth 24 points each. NEVER , NEVER EVER, EVER  do this.  Don't break # for anything less than 50/match
    There was no one worth that much after 800.  I was aiming for T5. But that was just hope anyhow since I didn't figure a 960 would hold T5.

Mostly these were met.to be two real quick.matches. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint said:
    There was no one worth that much after 800.  I was aiming for T5. But that was just hope anyhow since I didn't figure a 960 would hold T5.

Mostly these were met.to be two real quick.matches. 
    Yeah, the only way I've gotten those kind of points late in past the 800 point mark is when I held onto retaliations against tier 5 players (who I was pretty sure would be shielded in the last 12 hours), and I had to abuse Mega Whales (Weapon Tex Mex PVP) to win. Otherwise, I might see 30 points listed, and those points usually end up actually being half that. PVP scoring is so irritating. Those tier 5s though... 66 points was the least I got for taking the risk in retaliating. Thankfully, their alliance was top 20, so I was actually able to see they had beyond 1200 points and they didn't lose any when I attacked. (I should have mentioned this as a Best MPQ Moment).
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Oh I got tired of keeping track of my 3 :star: level. So I moved them all to level 40.  However, my Colossus was one of my 12 unchamped 3 :star: So yeah, certainly a juicier target for people. I totally expect that. Just within 3 minutes, that was just too ugly. 

couple of comments.
    1.  in a real snipe situation, a 3-4 min hop, 400+ easily.
    2.  In a long hop situation,  200-300.

Panthos agaist, 2 strong chars + loaner is actually faster than 1 big 5* and 2 weak loaners.
    you were the perfect panthos cc.
  • therightwaye
    Options
    @zodiac339
    " so I was actually able to see they had beyond 1200 points and they didn't lose any when I attacked. "

Didn't lose ANY? Or you mean it didn't really matter. 
  • zodiac339
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @zodiac339
    " so I was actually able to see they had beyond 1200 points and they didn't lose any when I attacked. "

Didn't lose ANY? Or you mean it didn't really matter. 
    @therightwaye I mean I saved retaliating on them until about the last 12 hours (when I figured they would stay shielded almost constantly) and checked their alliance ranking details to see whether their individual scores changed. I'm not in one of those coordination rooms to check if they're actually shielded, so I was glad to see the confirmation that they were indeed shielded when I finally hit them. If they weren't shielded, it would have mattered a lot with me being 200 to 300 points behind them.
    BTW, saw you were in my ISO8 bracket last event. Hi neighbor!
  • therightwaye
    Options
    Oh yes! I'm often in a rush so I don't get to check shield/unshield often. It's why I left slice 4 because I couldn't keep up with all of it. Though slice 4 is my preferred time slot.

HI! Hope you did well in ISO8. I'm hoping for a T20 for Honor. 
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Oh yes! I'm often in a rush so I don't get to check shield/unshield often. It's why I left slice 4 because I couldn't keep up with all of it. Though slice 4 is my preferred time slot.

HI! Hope you did well in ISO8. I'm hoping for a T20 for Honor. 
    No Epic Champs for me, so I've handicapped myself on placement by staying in SCL8. I got top50 in ISO8, and I probably won't be able to push into top 20 for Yondu release. As long as I stay top 100, I'll get what I need. Some alliance members finished the first sub in top 10 (none of us rely on Epic Champs to play), I think by going down to 7 or 6, so I may drop down for the next 4* or 3/5 release event. I'll just have to live with hating myself for doing it.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had a new experience for that coloussus pvp, rather than using one of my 5*s, I decided to climb and float with thing (unboosted 315) and medusa (unboosted 340+).  I ended up doing a first shield at 1400+ which was very surprising.  At no point during my climb did I put in a 5*. 

The other surprising thing was I was floating at around 800 points  Running with my 5*s (say 460 thanos/panther) i'd normally expect to be dropped to below 600.. So yeah draw whatever conclusions you want to with PVP MMR.
  • therightwaye
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Man that whole BP/Thano5 combo really does a good job of reminding me that I need to get the last 12 3 :star:
    champed.
  • therightwaye
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My jaw kind of hurts from clenching it hard while I tried to shield hop over 900. Hoping that I wouldn't lose 50 points between each fight. Today's record is one minute win for a net lose of 36 points.  No joke I worried I cracked a tooth.