Hawkeye (Modern) Champion Reward Change (8/8/17)

Options
2»

Comments

• PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    the game needs more 2* also yes please make Moonstone give IM40s instead of Hulk. also needs more 3* as well because otherwise the amount of 4* will be overbloated
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    bob554 said:
    Um...when did She-Hulk rewards change to Gwenpool? Did anyone see an announcement about this?
     That's been several months ago at least. Off the top of my head, some of the other changes at that time included Psylocke switched to giving Peggy covers, Thanos switched to Spider-Woman, 3* Carol switched to 4* Carol... there were a few others I can't remember.

Actually, here's the link to that announcement thread. Looks like it was back in April: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63653/champion-reward-update-for-select-3-stars-4-21-17/p1

Thanks for the info, I noticed the other changes but I guess since I don't really prioritize She-Hulk I haven't been looking at the Champ rewards. 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This change makes sense, but it would be nice to make, say, Moonstone, give IM40 covers instead of Hulk.  It's a pretty valuable character, and it was nice to have a feeder to get new players started.
    I doubt they'll change Moonstone until after they do a dual 3*/5* Moonstone character release.