HFH : Moon Knight Purple?

2»

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Beer40 said:
    I mentioned this in the post about Vaulting being over already but I'll bring it up again. What happens to HfH now? Well, I guess the answer is that it sticks around. I'm surprised a little bit. I thought it was originally designed with the intent to help us cover Vaulted characters sooner (yea right!). I assume that the sales are just right (who would have thought?) that they could care less if you all missed your Moon Knight green.
    Honestly I think they change HfH when they solidified internally their plan to replace vaulting with this.  I think this is here to stay.  It could get tweaked, but I'm not expecting it.  I'll continue pretending it doesn't exist lol.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Landale said:
    @Brigby

Just looking for clarification, but shouldn't the color offered this time around be GREEN? If I remember correctly, this "round" of heroes for hire would be the last color offered from characters. 

Thus really sucks as my Moon Knight sits at 3/5/4 and I had every intention on purchasing the last color (green) to finish this character.
    Do you have Sentry championed, and if so then at what level?  He gives out Moon Knight covers for champ rewards.

Setting Sentry as a BH and getting him to 183 was how I got my last, Green cover for MK.  

I was doing that with my sentry to get at 223 for my 13th MK cover. Then unvaulting happened and I pulled my 13th MK cover. Sentry is at 219-220 now, so I need to worry about him making 223 before I'm ready to champ him lol.

Needless to say, but unvaulting makes selecting a 3 star bonus hero a bit more tricky.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Hah!  Yeah, I had that dilemma with 3 characters recently.  

I had Patch come up to 222 and my XFWolv was at 13 covers, so I had to champ XFWolv before getting his 14th cover.

Then, before I could finish that, I accidentally pulled my 223 Strange reward, Nova's 14th cover, so I had to champ him too.

THEN, my IM40 got to 264, so I had to float a couple of those covers before I got Hulkbuster's 14th cover.

This all happened within the same week.  I managed to get all 3 champed before anything expired, but it was a pretty crazy 2 weeks =).