You know you play one character too often when ..

Options
2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When all of a sudden black tiles are a strange color and are weak and useless.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Match yellow match yellow match yellow I need 6 yellow AP to recharge as fast as possi... wait, I don't have a yellow user on this team...?
  • PFellah
    PFellah Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    When you use a different version of that character and match the wrong colors. It took me a while to not match blue or black tiles with 3* BW expecting her to do extra damage. That Hulkbuster can't use yellow.
    This one resonates. I'd been playing an IM40 team so long I conditioned msyelf to grab yellow as soon as the fight begins, but I recently champed Carol and Medusa, so I started a team with them and still have to remind myself yellow isn't quite so useful (though you still need it to insta-fire Carol's black).
  • CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When you are waiting for charge tiles to generate every turn, so that blackbolt passive can damage the enemy in front. But none come out, coz you didnt select him before u start a match.

When u collect 11 TU tiles before u match a yellow AP, so the enemy in front can be damaged for 23-27k, and u realized nothing happened, or when your team mates are stunned after u down an enemy using Thanos and unstunned, no damaged inflicted in the enemy in front, coz Black Phanter is not in there. 

• KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    When you match away your own countdown tile, and nothing happens.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Whenever the week that Rhulk is boosted ends and I can't crush everyone into oblivion..... Why the tinykitty was I matching all that green?!?!?!?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you stop looking at the game because you thought Court Death would end the game, but you didn't bring Thanos. 
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You've memorized little Thanos Court Death does 5020 damage and you forgot to account for the defense tiles
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 701 Critical Contributor
    Options

You're playing a node with CM 3* essential, and you keep getting confused when matches in the opponent's strongest color aren't getting you AP in your strongest (and damaging the opponent team when the colors are the same).

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When your opponent fires a power and nothing happens.