You know you play one character too often when ..

Options
Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
an enemy fires  a power in a team up fight and you are absolutely shocked Doctor Strange hasn't blasted them in to next week.

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you've collected tons of yellows from a cascade and can't wait to charge up, wait, where is IM40?
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You go black and yellow, black and yellow...then realize that C4rol is not in your team -.-
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    When you use a different version of that character and match the wrong colors. It took me a while to not match blue or black tiles with 3* BW expecting her to do extra damage. That Hulkbuster can't use yellow.
    I do the opposite. I don't match green with Carol because I'm used to 3* Carol's layout, for example.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    When you down an enemy and the rest of them don't immediately die too and you wonder what happened.  Actually that doesn't happen with me because I play with Thanos 99% of the time.  This PvE is the rare exception so I can run boosted SL/Medusa/Grocket
  • legeng
    legeng Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Does it count when it is about enemies? Because I have played so much against C4rol in pvp that I always try to avoid matching my strong color for no reason.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ...he's nerfed.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    When a countdown tile resolves and coulson,carol, or Hawkeye don't fire their passive ability 
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    dstann said:
    When a special tile gets matched and you are surprised you don't get healing or free AP

Ahhh, you beat me to it XD
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    when Medusa's countdown reaches zero and you don't see one of your special tiles get boosted because you forgot this was a character essential node and Carol had to be replaced with some nobody loser but you didn't want to change the third slot because you want to have decent damage on every color you match
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    When you use a different version of that character and match the wrong colors. It took me a while to not match blue or black tiles with 3* BW expecting her to do extra damage. That Hulkbuster can't use yellow.
    This was killing me when 4* Thor was Featured a couple of events ago. I only have a couple of covers for her, so I almost never use her, and the other two Thors are both RYG.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    For starters, I find it very hard to enter goon-heavy nodes without someone who has a passive triggered by the enemy firing a power (Strange, C4ge, Star Lord). So when I see 2-3 powers go off back-to-back, it bothers me if I don't have some kind of immediate response. Also, its very to hard now to use a team of my own that drops CDs, and not have someone with a passive that's triggered by friendly CDs going off (Coulson, Drax, C4rol). I've gotten so use to taking advantage of these ability types that I sometimes feel crippled without them. 
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When you have a bunch of countdown tiles and go to fire Green Goblins yellow.... D'oh!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    The first three matches I made in one of my PvE nodes were all green and had the Wolverine symbol on them.  I realized that I was using Old Man Logan without another green user on the team when I went to cast Berzerker Rage...and saw nothing there.  :(
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When they Nerf the character because it is used too often  >:)
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    an enemy fires  a power in a team up fight and you are absolutely shocked Doctor Strange hasn't blasted them in to next week.
    I've definitely been there.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When you avoid matching red so you can build up tons of strike tiles, only to realize after 5-6 turns that Blade is not on your team. 
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why won't my tiles get stronger, a countdown just went away..
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Back when I used Jean Grey at all times I used to get really confused when the AI would make a match-5 and no AOE/stun went off.