LR are up - heroic

Options
This weeks LR are up.

Comments

• Guess these aren't part of Season One... makes sense, some people could just make crazy points off of them.
  • Yeah LR were never intended to be part of season play
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Well that was fun. Got to 350 and am now facing lvl 212 guys so I'll stay there and see how I place. Hoping for that top 50 finish icon_e_smile.gif
  • Got 2250 ISO out of it before putting in my tank team. This is usually my favorite part of the week.
  • Meto5000
    Meto5000 Posts: 583
    Options
    Who are the buffed Heroic heroes?
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    classic Spidey, the Punisher, the Hulk, GSBW, IM 40 and Patch
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So, I guess they 'fixed' MMR in the LRs too.
    At 200 points every last node showed people also trying to hit 250 with their A-Teams.
    Great, just great.
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    So, I guess they 'fixed' MMR in the LRs too.
    At 200 points every last node showed people also trying to hit 250 with their A-Teams.
    Great, just great.

im also only seeing like 4 minutes of seed teams when j join right at the beginning of a round. seeds teams typically lasted 11-13 minutes into each rounds. i also threw in a tank team and didnt get hut once last round.

ugh... i think im going to lay off for a day or 2 and try to recharge my interest in this game....it is starting to feel like a boring thankless grind

marc
  • Killed seed teams and 1* teams to get to 300 in the second LR...next node that showed up was walkyourpath. icon_e_smile.gif Skipped him, next node was dannyshan with 3x212...me and my non-max Patch/OBW will take a break for a bit.
  • Right now I see nothing but loaner heroes and mid-maxed 2* teams. I will keep checking as the rounds progress. Perhaps all of the little 1* sheep have been walled off from the wolves.

Not that beating wave after wave of Classic Storm and Astonishing Wolverine is much of a chore.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Options
    After a long streak of bad luck with heroics I finally had some good luck. The 2 heroics from Hulk LR gave yellow XFWolverine and black Torch. Theυ are not getting ISO any time soon, but it feels so good when you pull a 4*. If only it was IW. Her covers seem to be more rare.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I like how LRs are such a non event now that it doesn't even get a sticky
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I'm gonna get me a few of nerftokens tomorrow because I'm A TRUE BELIEVER

Also I need to max my Hood, today's endeavor with Top Gun wasn't enough.
  • franckynight
    franckynight Posts: 582 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Gone are the days when i could cruise to 500 pts after having tanked hard the round before...
  • Spoit wrote:

LRs used to be the most fun tournaments of the week IMO. Now I pretty much skip them.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spoit wrote:

But the next PvP is! icon_lol.gif
  • over_clocked
    Options
    I got my 1st Courageous token of the week.

SHOCK! It produced gold!

But then something even more amazing happened - it produced an actual featured character!

IM 40 blue! Not that I needed it, but still, the first time nerftokens produced the featured character for me I believe.
  • Today was epic. Having my two highest leveled heroes (Punisher and Patch) buffed in LR allowed me to get 11 Heroic and 1 Courageous tokens. I was actually going for the heroics since I never had luck with the Courageous (quantity > quality). The result was three 3* (black Torch, green Torch, green Ragnarok) and one 4* (XF Wolverine). All of them came from Heroics. I am hoping that tomorrow the streak will continue with a 3* Thor, but if it doesn't there won't be complaining.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anyone else's score not updating correctly?
    Had to kill the app after each fight because it wouldn't show me the correct placement - which is pretty annoying when shooting for 25-50 exactly trying to avoid the top 25 range.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Anyone else's score not updating correctly?
    Had to kill the app after each fight because it wouldn't show me the correct placement - which is pretty annoying when shooting for 25-50 exactly trying to avoid the top 25 range.
    Same here. Switching between tabs "Your score" and "Top score" kept on showing different results.

As for tokens - 4 courageus (how to spell it FFS?) gave me 2x 2* and 1 Patch I don't need anyway. Still, happy of the bonus ISO.