We know how much you love Moonstone, so we gave you some Moonstone with your Moonstone.

Options
JSP869
JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
The required 2-star character for Howard the Duck's "Walk in the Park" is Moonstone. So imagine my surprise (#not) when I see my opponents are a Spy, Sentry, and of course Moonstone. Moonstone inception!

Comments

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    shardwick said:
    When you unlock the secret level you face a wave mission that has nothing but Moonstones. The last wave is a level 550 boss version of Moonstone where she has all of the abilities of the Dark Avengers. If you can beat her you get a Moonstone cover.
    <3   :D 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This actually seems to happen semi-regularly. Not with Moonstone, but whenever the DA are Required Characters, there's good odds of having to fight themselves in at least one of their required Nodes. It happened with Ragnarok the last time The Hunt ran. (Or maybe the time before. That one runs so often I get mixed up)
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

On the plus side, Moonstone, Falcon & R&G have more synergy than most any loaner node in recent memory.

Also, "Enjoyed getting trolled" would have been a better clue for a 5* Moonstone release hidden in a secret level of this event than it will be for whatever character it actually refers to.

Oh well, off to use a red/black/purple teamups in the 2* essential node to unlock Boss Moonstone level. ;)

• Akari
    Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This actually seems to happen semi-regularly. Not with Moonstone, but whenever the DA are Required Characters, there's good odds of having to fight themselves in at least one of their required Nodes. It happened with Ragnarok the last time The Hunt ran. (Or maybe the time before. That one runs so often I get mixed up)
    This is just because the Dark Avengers are like 70% of all pve matches.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I suspect that's why they removed the restriction on using the same character on both sides. Made planning out the essential rotation and story rotation a huge logistical pain in the neck. Not to mention boosted lists. Ragnarok and 2* Daken boosted this week? Too bad you can't use them except on stupid goon missions.

They even adjusted some essential missions some of the time. There's one in Hearts of Darkness that I remember changing at least once.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That restriction was so annoying. I remember being in early 3* land and not having too many 3s to begin with and my only 1* was Storm which I kept for ddq and it seemed like they kept throwing in 2* or 3* Storm so I couldn't do the 1* mission. I got tired of it so finally decided to roster Iron Man and naturally they lifted the restriction like two days later.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    you get a moonstone! and you get a moonstone! and you over there, well, you get a moonstone!
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the beginning there was Moonstone. And it was Moonstone. Moonstone begat Moonstone, and there was Moonstone. And Moonstone, Moonstone, and Moonstone begat Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, and Moonstone. And soon the game was filled with Moonstone. And it was..... Moonstone!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

They even adjusted some essential missions some of the time. There's one in Hearts of Darkness that I remember changing at least once.
    Yeah, the 4* essential had Professor X, Cyclops, and Jean Grey. What a cruel combo. "Hope you don't like match 5s guys, 'cause you don't want either side to get one!" 80% of the time, a miracle 5 will drop for one side or the other. They replaced Jean with Iceman when she was essential.
    In the beginning there was Moonstone. And it was Moonstone. Moonstone begat Moonstone, and there was Moonstone. And Moonstone, Moonstone, and Moonstone begat Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, Moonstone, and Moonstone. And soon the game was filled with Moonstone. And it was..... Moonstone!
    I refuse to Google image this. Until I have privacy. ;)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Options
     Nah, there's nothing. Only a little pre-begatting. No actual begatting.
  • zodiac339
    Options
     Nah, there's nothing. Only a little pre-begatting. No actual begatting.
    The internet has failed me! Noooooo!

At least I can rely on the League of Legends community
  • Jaedenkaal
    edited August 2017
    Options
    And now, with the success of Moonstone vs. Moonstone, it's time for hot, hot Bullseye on Bullseye action! Featuring extended gameplay, because every Turn, each team will generate approximately 378 protect tiles!

so protect!
    such tile!
    wow!
    And Spider-Man boosted, no less.

I think you forgot to use "hardly" as an adverb in there somewhere.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Why don't they just make a 5 or 4 star white suit moonstone with similar but much better powers

Purple could just destroy and 5 choose tiles for like 1k a pop 

RED could stay the same 
    And Black could be like the same and work on countdowns, and Maybe have a passive where if she make a black match she converts enemy tiles to red

• zodiac339
    Options
    Why don't they just make a 5 or 4 star white suit moonstone with similar but much better powers

RED could stay the same 
    And Black could be like the same and work on countdowns, and Maybe have a passive where if she make a black match she converts enemy tiles to red

Skip the tile takeover. She needs Invisibility.
  • konannfriends
    konannfriends Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    zodiac339 said:

RED could stay the same 

which tile take over,passive transforming them to red or the stealing them? also is intangible the same as invisible>
  • zodiac339
    Options
    zodiac339 said:

RED could stay the same 

which tile take over,passive transforming them to red or the stealing them? also is intangible the same as invisible>
    Stealing tiles can be left out. Invisible is one way to interpret not being able to hit her. A CD tile reducing/eliminating damage, or potentially trap tiles a-la Elektra, is another way. I just wouldn't want a Lazy Moonstone. 5tarlord was a big step backwards in character creation and I really want Demiurge to stay away from the idea that "it worked for this version, so why not?"