Team advice for Cloak & Dagger needed

2»

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm finding them very effective with the new Ghost Rider, at 5/5/3 and rarely switching. The passive attack tile generation brings down the cost of GR's green, which gives you two relatively cheap AOEs assuming no enemy special tiles are out.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Jarvind said:
    I'm finding them very effective with the new Ghost Rider, at 5/5/3 and rarely switching. The passive attack tile generation brings down the cost of GR's green, which gives you two relatively cheap AOEs assuming no enemy special tiles are out.
    Sadly, in the Unstable ISO event where C&D and GR are both boosted, a lot of the time you're facing Daken and/or Bullseye, so enemy special tiles are almost always out.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Using Cloak and Dagger with Agent Venom is pretty fun. Symbiotes jumping for joy every other turn.
  • byc
    byc Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Personally I enjoy 8400+ damage every 1.5 turns with Agent Venom.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

Agree with the last 2 comments - running in the 7 day Story event with AV, 3* Iron Fist and my 1/5/2 C&D, and I havent switched powers with C&D once

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    If you get Vulture you'd have a good team with C&D, Bl4de and Vulture.  So much self heal, damage avoidance, AOE, and special tile destruction..
    C&D create black to get vulture going fast.  Once you have about 10 black you can switch her to yellow so she can self-heal / get yellow ready for her move.
    Let Vulture build up your green while you make red matches.  Once you get 7 Red you can start liberally firing his green for AOE and Bl4de self-heal.  (obviously if you don't need the heal you can start firing green sooner).
  • dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Cloak and Dagger was made to get Vulture flying. In the shield sim I've been using Cloak and Dagger, Vulture and Peggy Carter and they work great together. Prioritize black to get Vulture flying and keep flying. Then you have Vulture Green AoE and Peggy Blue stun/damage, if you get red, yellow or purple they all have decent powers too. Once Vulture goes airborne it's all over in a few turns.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tagging onto Dramatist, there are tons of great teams with C&D + Vulture:
    C4rol
    Bl4de
    Iceman
    are a few I've used quite a bit lately.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    oml and carol. oml tanks. c&d pump black and yellow. carol slays with those colours.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Having a blast at the boss event with 4Carol and Medusa. It gets out of control quickly. Also having fun pairing them with IM40 and Riri. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've been having a lot of fun in DP vs MPQ with C&D, C4ge, and HoboFist. Getting to fire off Like Unto Iron multiple times per match is pretty cool.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    I've been having a lot of fun in DP vs MPQ with C&D, C4ge, and HoboFist. Getting to fire off Like Unto Iron multiple times per match is pretty cool.
    I'll give that one a try. Have HoboFist champed but not C4ge but his black fist of smack hits pretty hard. Great idea, HoboFist is rarely on my radar but after using him a couple of times, I find him to be decent/better than I thought.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    With the change to Fury he is a great partner with C&D give it a try I cast his yellow 3-4 times a match just got to get that form change asap.