• Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    0/1/3, not even worth my time...
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Took a while for my L188 4/3/2 Star-lord to beat her with no boosts

She took too much explosions in the purple heavy board and a few punches.

LT open got a Riri green cover for my champ'd Riri.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    5/4/4 starlord and I'm having absolutely no luck with this one. Only have him at level 100 but really don't wanna put more in him as I have a lot of other 4*s ahead of him to be champed. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lv271 5/3/5 Star Lord got it on the first try, largely due to a pretty favorable board.  She only collected 4 black AP and 3 green AP all match.  She hit me once with her red, but two reds of my own (following a purple) pretty much ended it.  The token gave me a red Spider-Woman.  Oddly, since the change in legendary tokens, I've only gotten two of the "latest 12" out of around 20 pulls, and one of those was from a BH.  I'm sure those odds will stray back to the mean over time, but RNG gonna RNG, I guess...
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    By far the hardest Crash. Took me several attempts i think it was 4th or 5th attempt when i finally managed to win with color boosts too and just barely. Lvl 200 Star-Lord left something like 400hp in the end. Twice purple power then smashing twice with red power and rest was done with match damage, while avoiding black for Gamora... Sheesh. I think this could been easier with more red covers but with 3 was a struggle.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finally got it with a 120 5/4/4 starlord today. Took at least a dozen tries. Gob a champ level for gamora from the token.