3x Odds for Token 12, Vintage Characters Back in Tokens

DesertTortoise
DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Data push added back in the vaulted characters. The latest 12 releases are three times more likely to be pulled.

Comments

• TheRealJRad
    TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    I'm curious if this is supposed to be in place. I'm afraid to make pulls now.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Same here. Not sure if I should pull hoard or not.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    This is intentional.  There's a new 3x odds overlay banner in the odds screen for the latest 12 in 4*s.
  • DesertTortoise

It's supposed to be. 
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Well I get that it was intended, but not sure if it was intended with this update, especially unannounced on a super hotly debated topic.
  • TheRealJRad
    ^^
    Wouldn't be the first time they oopsed a new feature early. 
  • DesertTortoise
    edited July 2017
    This was an intended implementation into this update. It's been confirmed on Discord and with the in-game pop up.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    I think 3-4 vaults would be better, letting us target a specific group of character, but this works i guess.
  • biryon
    biryon Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    farlus said:
    Well I get that it was intended, but not sure if it was intended with this update, especially unannounced on a super hotly debated topic.
    Just opened the game and there's a pop up that mentions it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Check out the official announcement here: Vintage Characters Returning to Packs
  • TheRealJRad
    This was an intended implementation into this update. It's been confirmed on Discord and with the in-game pop up.
    I didn't get the pop-up, hence the confusion.
This discussion has been closed.