Remember Me?

Beer40
Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/66080/official-boss-rush-2-is-broken-thread

That's the link to my (closed) discussion I created before the first run of Boss Rush 2. Since it was closed, some of you that flagged and/or criticized me didn't have a chance to apologize. No worries, you can do that now if you'd like. Also, if more people that want to heap praise on my foresight would like to do that, it is also welcome.

Let's discuss what is going to go wrong with Boss Rush 2: the second coming. Because I assure you, changes have been made, and you'll want to come back and visit this post.

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Predicting that a new MPQ event will have issues is like predicting that a summer day will be hot. 
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    You clearly don't live in the U.K. shardwick...
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think I've watched tennis since Sampras retired. Unless you count women's tennis but even then I wouldn't be watching that for the tennis.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Complaint:

Nothing for Beer40 to complain about, including server ingress route provisioning.

Nary a hiccough at event start. Either nobody cares on Monday/for round 2, or there's quite literally nothing to complain about in Sin6.2.
    Hahaha! I was wrong this time! Unless others are experiencing something differently I believe the event is running smoothly (so far!). That's great, because the Boss Rush concept is my favorite of all alliance vs boss battles.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, I don't remember you.
    I don't think you're actually sorry.