Official Boss Rush 2 is broken thread

Beer40
Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
I'm getting a jump on this (and having a little bit of fun at the same time) by posting a thread for you all to use when you find out Boss Rush 2 has not been properly tested, yet again, and is in fact, broken.

See you all back here in a few hours  ;)

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    No I'm with you MojoWild, I'm pretty snarky but this is a bit too far.  Wait till 1201 EST.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I'm delaying my complaints until we hit ridiculous side mission scaling in round 5.
  • Beer40
    MojoWild said:
      really? This seems unnecessarily negative and pessimistic. Even if meant in fun. My snark tolerance is low today maybe.
    broll said:
    No I'm with you MojoWild, I'm pretty snarky but this is a bit too far.  Wait till 1201 EST.
    Please don't derail this thread by turning it into a "How much snark is appropriate?" thread. Its all in good fun and I hope it falls away or ends with someone saying "This is a dumb thread. Boss Rush 2 was great". In fact, feel free to create an "Official Boss Rush 2 was awesome" thread. You'll see me there in the comments praising the event if its worth praising.

That being said, I am fully prepared for the alternative. 
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
     This is a dumb thread.
    End.

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    I get the spirit of it, but even if you disagree with it, were all the flaggings necessary? if you don't like the thread don't post in it, no reason to tattle tell and try to get people banned. We so sensitive here.
  • MissChinch
    MissChinch Posts: 509 Critical Contributor
    I'm delaying my complaints until we hit ridiculous side mission scaling in round 5.

There weren't ever any claims of them addressing THIS...  its pretty much a boss event staple...  make sure your alliance gets all their hits in while the nodes are still trivial...
  • Qubort
    Qubort Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    The 1st complaints will come from a constant airborne vulture that no one can hit.  
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Qubort said:
    The 1st complaints will come from a constant airborne vulture that no one can hit.  
    You got to bring that AoE PAIN!!!!!  :)
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    too soon...maybe
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I'm there 17:01. Can't join - something's gone awry. Try again later. 
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The app crashed at exactly 12 noon Eastern and hangs on the "loading" screen when I try to reopen it, so......props for getting right to the "servers dead" part of the boss event? 
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    lol, events opens up and errors every time I go to join it.  At least they are consistent in how broken everything always is.
  • Beer40
    Well, I can't join the event. Popup with "Something went awry" and a note. This has never happened in a Boss event to me. Was I too soon?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    So far from ill judged we should be lauding the OP for her, or his, prescience. 

• Beer40
    MojoWild said:
     This is a dumb thread.
    End.

Please take your comments (all of you who were negative), "insightfuls", "likes", and "flags" and take them elsewhere.

Unless you're able to join the event, unlike the rest of us.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Beer40 said:
    Well, I can't join the event. Popup with "Something went awry" and a note. This has never happened in a Boss event to me. Was I too soon?
    Happening to me too, tried to join at 11:01am Central time. Maybe just server overload yet again?
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    This is now an appropriate thread. 
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Hopefully they get the servers back up before the insane time based scaling kicks in!
  • BCblue27
    BCblue27 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In

Seriously?! I was literally navigating through the game at 11:30am EST. Now it's the "Check Internet Connection" that goes on for days. FANTASTIC. Not only locked out of a new event, but unable to continue with the remaining few hours of the Enemy of the State PVE.

Beer40 - you called it before it even existed. What a shame that something like this would be DOA. A shame, but by no means surprising. Here we go again...