Who's gonna be 4* reward from Sinister Six Rerun?

Options
broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Assuming they go with the same reward structure as last time we'll see 3 4* covers for beating Rounds 5-7.  Who do you think we'll get?

Who's gonna be 4* reward from Sinister Six Rerun? 63 votes

One of the Targeted 12 (aka the 12 available in CP)
55%
farlussinnerjflfirethornekillercoolPunter1DapperChewieElauricDartmaster01ZootSaxDaichesPunisher5784Nick441234JarvindGreenMachineRedLionZalastaSlothkinswaywrethjgomes32Jaedenkaal 35 votes
A Vaulted 4*
14%
steakleatherBlindman13udonomefoozodiac339RazamatazNMANOZbrollTelumKillians8 9 votes
Vulture
30%
akboyceTredoNightglider1JangoLoreStax the FoyerNepentheArphaxadSpudgutterEric1985philosorapt0rhalirinDeadsiderKjeldbjergKJB AgentCrowlAmsha3garTetsujinOnikrak0Beer40 19 votes
I think the reward structure will be different (explain in comments)
0%

Comments

• broll
    Options
    A Vaulted 4*
    I voted vaulted because that's what I'd want to see (or Vulture would be cool too) but the more likely outcome is one of the 12.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Targeted 12, because they just love to give us even more ways to win the characters we are already falling over. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My money's on Spider Gwen.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My guess is one of the current twelve, as we just had 4Thor and it seems like a majority of the 4* essentials are the current 12 now-days.   My hope would be that it's Howard the Duck, but my money certainly wouldn't be on that guess..
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Its probably gonna be Riri
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Vulture
    Brigby said:
    My vote is on Dazzler. Wait...I'm in the wrong thread.

/joke
    The student has become the master.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I'd say 50% Riri, 49% R&G and 1% someone else. 

Reasoning: https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/comment/702468#Comment_702468
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Riri or a random vaulted character, if Spider-Man related i'd say Carnage only because Gwen, Miles, Sandman, Venom and Agent Venom have all been rewards relatively recently.
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think heck will freeze over before they hand out vaulted characters as a significant reward that cuts into profits. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    My vote is on Dazzler. Wait...I'm in the wrong thread.

/joke
    Plot twist. Brigby tries to throw us off the scent but it does end up being Dazzler.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think heck will freeze over before they hand out vaulted characters as a significant reward that cuts into profits. 
    The boss event before last was Nova tho infact other than last time usually boss events give vaulted
  • broll
    Options
    A Vaulted 4*
    Arix90 said:
    The boss event before last was Nova tho infact other than last time usually boss events give vaulted
    There have only been a grand total of 3 boss events since vaulting rained on our parade on 3/1/17:
    Avengers vs Ultron (3/13/17)
    Come and Get Me (4/30/17)
    Spider-Man vs the Sinister Six (7/9/17)

Spider-Man 1 gave Carol, what did the other two give?  I think Thanos gave Nova, don't remember on Ultron.
    Either way 3 is hard to be confident of any type of pattern (unless as suggested above it follows the general PvE pattern).
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A Vaulted 4*
    I feel like second runs of these events always have lesser rewards than the first, so I'm going with Brock Venom.

Spidey connection
    Recent rework
    Still garbage

Hits all the necessary qualifiers.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I think Ultron was St4r-Lord. At any rate, I know he was the reward for a boss event in the past few months, because the alliance I was in at the time was a little too on the casual side and we didn't get all his covers, including the yellow cover I was hoping to get. 

Would love to see a vaulted cover, but if it's between Riri or R&G, REALLY hope it's R&G. That would let me champ them. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yeah, I want R&G champed so much I can taste it.

So it'll probably be Riri, who is already level 293.
  • charmbots
    charmbots Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    I think it's going to be R&G. Since I started playing the progression 4's in boss events have been PunMax, Rhulk/Spiderwoman, Star Lord, Nova, and Carol, all of which are pretty great except for maybe SW, but I actually enjoy using her. It's probably going to be a latest 12 and R&G are really good, plus they are due to be featured soon. I'm openly hoping for Iceman though.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm hoping either sandman or vulture...my two least covered 4s besides 2/5/1 Drax.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A Vaulted 4*
    I'm getting an Eddie Venom feel myself. Especially since I have an Ant Man about to expire and an Eddie Venom following, and the game's going to do everything possible to keep Ant Man gathering dust. Some day Mister Lang. I don't have many retirees left. You'll get your chance.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've got 5 bucks down on it being Riri in personal progression, with 5* Spidey in alliance progression.