Who's gonna be 4* reward from Sinister Six Rerun?

Options
2»

Comments

• PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    One of the Targeted 12 (aka the 12 available in CP)
    I'm going with the entirely unexciting prospect of it being either Riri or 4* Grocket
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've got 5 bucks down on it being Riri in personal progression, with 5* Spidey in alliance progression.
    You'll probably be out $5 since there's never been a 4-star in personal progression for alliance events!
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've got 5 bucks down on it being Riri in personal progression, with 5* Spidey in alliance progression.
    You'll probably be out $5 since there's never been a 4-star in personal progression for alliance events!
    I figured I'd go with interesting. :)
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    I think heck will freeze over before they hand out vaulted characters as a significant reward that cuts into profits. 
    The boss event before last was Nova tho infact other than last time usually boss events give vaulted
    Nova might be vaulted you are correct but he isn't really the one people talk about when vaulted characters are discussed. Can't really bet anything because they have not implemented a store or trading but I bet peggy, iceman, red hulk or teen Jean are never offered.
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    I think heck will freeze over before they hand out vaulted characters as a significant reward that cuts into profits. 
    The boss event before last was Nova tho infact other than last time usually boss events give vaulted
    Nova might be vaulted you are correct but he isn't really the one people talk about when vaulted characters are discussed. Can't really bet anything because they have not implemented a store or trading but I bet peggy, iceman, red hulk or teen Jean are never offered.
    RHulk was offered in the last Civil War (on the Iron Man side)
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    How many boss events have been run since they were removed from packs? 3? Never is a big word.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    My vote is on Dazzler. Wait...I'm in the wrong thread.

/joke
    Don't do that to me, @Brigby
    You're a big meanie ;.;
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They'll probably make the announcement an hour after the event begins.  What I'm more curious about is whether or not they jacked the difficulty.  Really hoping for a repeat of last time.
  • NewMcG
    NewMcG Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Arix90 said:
    So now, because there's evidence contrary to what you want to believe, you're whittling the definition of "vaulted" down to "the vaulted characters I want"?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Here's some more info on the rewards for the upcoming re-run of Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six
  • Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    oh look it's a non vaulted BAD 4 star.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options

She's not that bad of a character before her rework. If she's better then she was her floor is being a firmly solid 4-star. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A Vaulted 4*
    She's not bad. Her red is massive burst, better damage/AP than most anything else. Green is solid damage (better than many that cost 10 AP) with strategic CC. Those are offset by the situational blue and lower than average health, and if people can find AV usable around his AP management, and consider Blade beastly good despite Supernatural Sense, then Riri is not anything like bad.
    The only concern is whether her upcoming rework will lose too much damage, or not enough, because she's getting near 5000 more health, and if her damage doesn't go down a little, she's going to turn into a tanky DPS monster that can't be stopped.